My name is Sharon :)

:blush: Hey my name is Sharon and I am 33 years old, mum to 7 children and on number 8 ! I love being a mum although its a little crazy at times its everything to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have been in to witch crafts and nature since I was a little girl, I have been trying to find my path for years but am still not quite yet there as I feel I do need some guidance, I am hoping this place will help me with that.
Anyways I look forward to mixing with you all and learning some more wisdom and good guidance along the way :sparkles: Happy Weekend :fire:

11 Likes

Welcome! You’ll definitely find guidance here! And we’re all so very kind. I’m from NY. I have kids ages 4, 7,11 and 14. I know crazy! But, its great to have you here!
Blessed be :pray:t3:

6 Likes

Thank you very much :slight_smile: blessings to you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Hi Sharon! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Wow. Eight kids! That’s amazing. I don’t know what to say. Hope you find what you’re looking for here, and if you have any questions feel free to ask. We’re a friendly bunch and someone will pop up to answer.

If you’re just looking for a place to start, feel free to try the Wicca Self-Initiation Courses. They can be spread out to more than just eight days if you need them. Each topic typically has three of four videos and they’re only about ten minutes long. Hopefully, they are what you want and you can find time for them.

Still, 7 kids and one on the way. You have my admiration, dear lady!

7 Likes

Thank you very much, I am really loving this place, found so much and a sense of direction, hope to learn much more and feel accepted :slight_smile: 7 children is challenging at times haha, but in a vey rewarding way :slight_smile: I have been on the initiation courses day 1 starting today its great :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, Sharon! :wave:

I think the first thing you can do is to have some kind of altar space, a place that is sacred to you and you can decorate as you like.

Burn some incense, :person_in_lotus_position: sit down and follow a guided meditation, for example the ones in the Daily Devotional Page. (If you scroll down on that page you’ll find more ideas on how to incorporate Magic to your daily life).

Try using what you have readily available, for example candles and herbs that you probably already have in your cabinet. Explore online and read about their magical properties. It’s fun!

6 Likes

Merry Meet Sharon! I believe you have found a great place to learn! Eight children must not leave you much time for yourself. I hope you find this a good place to decompress and take time for you. :slight_smile: I am glad you found your way here. WELCOME!!!

5 Likes

Thank you I have been doing this for a long time now but feel I just need to learn more and get a better understanding :slight_smile: and guidance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thank you Berta, yes it can be very hard but when my time is free I like to focus on nature and crafts :slight_smile: nice to meet you :blush: Blessed Be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

HEHEHE… and your day is starting early. Hope you have a wonderful day Sharon8. Hug all those precious babies. :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts: :heart:

5 Likes

Yes :blush: very early , I will and you to :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Welcome, so great to know you.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! Pleasure to have you here.

4 Likes

Merry Meet Sharon! Welcome.:grin:
My name is Tamera and I’m here in South Carolina. Congrats on 8 beauties!
This space will definitely help guide you through your path within your craft.
Blessed Be,

3 Likes

Warm greetings, @sharon8! :blush:

Congrats on your 7 (soon to be 8! Wow!) wonderful blessings and also for finding your way to your magickal calling :sparkles: We are so blessed to have you join us. Feel free to explore the forum and know that you are invited to jump in on any of the current Activities.

It is a pleasure to meet you and I look forward to talking with you more soon- blessed be! :two_hearts:

3 Likes