My New Crystal Book 🔮

Does anyone have or heard of this book, Crystals for Witches?

It has some of the best info in there!!!
If you don’t have it…go get it lmao :rofl:

It covers shapes and sizes to rituals and meditations.

12 Likes

I do not have it, but I want to have it! I’m going on the hunt for it. I have a couple of crystal books, my daughter likes to look through them when she is looking to have a crystal with her. I remember one time she was frantically looking through the books & asking to go to the Stone Store, she wanted a stone that would make everyone happy around her. She thought everyone was mad at her all the time. CAN I JUST SAY THAT SHE BROKE MY HEART A LITTLE BIT!!! :broken_heart: We got through it, & she gained a Lapis Lazuli that says Laugh & an Amazonite (both are small palmstones). Now they are on my altar so she doesn’t lose them. But man did she tear out those heart strings during that time.

6 Likes

I’ve found it on Amazon and it should be here later today!

6 Likes

Ooh cool!!! Maybe we could do a ritual together!?? If you’d like?

6 Likes

Aw poor baby!!! I would have sent her a rose quartz for unconditional love :two_hearts:

5 Likes

She is a Pisces sun & she takes water sign to a whole new level. I don’t know how my husband, an Aries, has survived having all 3 water signs in the house. :rofl:

6 Likes

Haha that’s funny!!! I’m Taurus…I’ll help ground you all!! Lol

5 Likes

Yay! We can all use a little grounding. My oldest is a Taurus, I miss him. He was very grounding. I had a best friend when I was a teenager that was a Taurus. I have always gotten along with them really well.

That covers the Sun Sign portion of my household. :joy:

:aries: : :scorpius: :taurus: :cancer: :pisces:

5 Likes

Interesting! I’m not too much into crystal magic but it looks promising!

5 Likes

Sigh. Another book for my wish list. LOL!

4 Likes

Mine has arrived. Looks fabulous, quite wait to read it. Might do that for the next book club :open_book:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.