My new gift for Hecate šŸ—ļø

Again, my son comes home with his hands behind his back, saying ā€œpick a handā€ I said both lol. Eventually, he handed me these beautiful keys!!! He later said where he got them from, he could have grabbed a pocket full!!! But, I raised him to not be greedy. :pray::relaxed::two_hearts:

And, this oneā€¦

If youā€™re curious what my older keys look like, then look no more

I donā€™t like how the front turned out, because I got glued some tiny crystals on it. But, Iā€™ll show it anyway. It has an aquamarine in the middle, surrounded by garnet. The glue is hideous!!!

And, a regular old lock box key.

Thatā€™s my growing collection. :two_hearts::old_key:

19 Likes

Beauties! Iā€™ve got some keys coming today (kinda cool that itā€™s Hecateā€™s day) so I can do the Hecate Keys of Life that was shared by @IrisW :blush:

9 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s some pretty keys! I like them, even the one with glue on it! LOL! I need to find me some keys like that.

8 Likes

Those are so pretty!

8 Likes

Thank you all!!! :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Theyā€™re lovely x

8 Likes

What Beautiful treasures! I absolutely love them!

8 Likes

Thatā€™s one I miss from the states, that us the cool things you can find on places.

7 Likes

Got my keys and I forgot to post my first statues that I got the other day. At least I think I forgot, if they end up being a double post apologiesā€¦ :joy:

They are a bit smaller than I thought but I love them!!!

14 Likes

Theyā€™re absolutely stunning :heart_eyes: I love just how they pose sticking it all out there. Lol sorry if I disrespected anyone. I just love the poses!!! Itā€™s beautiful!!! Oh and I love all of your keys!!! I saw a bunch for sale on ebay for a cheap price for like a handful of two!!! And they looked like ours. I love ebay :laughing:

7 Likes

Thank you, :joy:. No offense here, if you got it flaunt it :rofl:. I found these on Amazon there was 12 of them for 8.13 including tax. I got burned once using ebay so I stay away from it now.
Blessed Lammas!

7 Likes

I e used ebay for a while but I know the authentic sellers now. I did get burned once and only once. I was sold ā€œsapphire and ametrineā€! That shit looked like they picked up rocks from the ground and dyed them, and horribly at that!!! I reported them are theyā€™re no longer in biznass!!
Btw, have a blessed Lammas!!! :pray::heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes

Amazing!!! Congrats

7 Likes

I saw those on Amazon, they look great!

6 Likes

Thank you!

6 Likes

Thank you!
How are things with you? I forget we can message on hereā€¦lol

6 Likes

Pretty good right now, my legs are healing and Iā€™ve been reading a lot. Same as usual. I need to do something wild and different, I just donā€™t know what.

How are you?

6 Likes

Iā€™m doing better, coming out of the funk fog I was in for a bit. Oooh, Wild and different I love the sparks that givesā€¦ Keep me posted!

7 Likes

If I figure anything out Iā€™ll let yā€™all know, but me and my helper sat here for an hour trying to think up affordable, easily accessed things to do in my town. There ainā€™t nothing.

6 Likes

Those keys are totally awesomesauce!! You have a beautiful collection! I think theyā€™re gorgeous as is. If youā€™re wanting the glue removed, it may come off with Isopropyl. Or when that does not workā€¦ I use Acetone lol. I make a mess withy glue gun all the time lol
Fierce Love :black_heart::old_key::old_key::old_key:

8 Likes