My new toy

Yall i know this isnt witchy but im so excited i had to share. For the very first time in my 42 yrs im the proud owner of a brand new car. Its a 2022 Nissian Kicks. I can get in and out of it without my feet dangling which is huge due to my illness. Its got so many safety features its not even funny. Im just so excited, and wanted to share with yall my joy. After such a crappy week, bc i was actually sold a lemon by the man who ive bought all my vehicles from for the last 15 yrs and he refuses to take it back and/or give me my money back. And NC doesnt have a lemon law for used cars. So im out $5200. And we just found out today that hubby has to have foot surgery, and that he doesnt have short or long term disability like we thought. We are so screwed.

12 Likes

Congratulations!!! Think of this as the Universe saying “We got you girl!” It’s great that it helps with your illness too. Keep you head up and that beautiful smile on!

6 Likes

Im staying positive. The universe provides. I already did a money spell before all of this transpired. When i found out that man wouldnt give me my money back. And then we got approved for the new car the day after i started my pay the piper spell.

See hubby has never had credit before and we have been trying to actually have credit bc we are trying to pay off the rest of our house from the private owner. We have for sale by owner home and we have lived here since 2010, and the owner just found out he has Huntingtons disease. So he wanted to see if ee could pay off the $60000 balance. But with little to no credit no bank not even ours ( and ive had that account since i was 18, just added gary to it) would.

We took out a loan, and even put a lien on his truck to do it to get it all started. Got credit cards, but they all have low balances which doesnt help much. But now this vehicle will help alot. But it will take yrs. At least two, but we will have it paid off in that time knowing gary. Even tho we have 5 yrs.

8 Likes

Congrats! Love that new car feeling. Hope you enjoy every cruze :blush:

8 Likes

Beautiful! Both the car and you! And I’m sending you love and light! It’s not fair that that guy sold you a lemon and wouldn’t give you your money back. Bad business, that.

7 Likes

Congrats on your new car, @Mistress_Of_Herbs! :partying_face: I’m so glad it has awesome safety features and that it will be a blessing for your health- that’s really awesome to hear! May it serve you well :heart::oncoming_automobile:

I’m sorry about the lemon and about your husband’s foot surgery, but it looks like the news about the car was a big step in the right direction- I hope things continue to look up for all of you, and that more good news is headed your way! May that money spell keep bringing in an abundance of funds for you! :pray::money_with_wings: :two_hearts: :blush:

6 Likes

We were in the same boat! I had bad credit from being young and stupid (was never taught money management skills). He watched his parents go through bankruptcy and paid cash for everything. When we started looking at houses, that’s when we learned that no credit was worse than bad credit. We did the same thing as what you are doing: high interest loan on a vehicle, credit cards, etc. It is a :sloth::sloth::sloth::sloth: process. Keep in there though!

7 Likes

@Amaris_Bane yessssss we have paid cash for everything for 21 years. My ex destroyed my credit. He would buy things in my name without my consent. It took me yrs to get everything fixed. And then i met my current husband and we just paid cash.

4 Likes

How exciting! Congratulations! :partying_face: :tada:

Oh no! I hope it isn’t anything major :heart: Don’t forget that you can always add him (and yourself!) to the Energy Exchange Circle :hugs: July 2022 so we can keep you both in our prayers.

4 Likes

Congratulations on the new wheels @Mistress_Of_Herbs. I can feel your “smile” all the way here in Canada :smiling_face:

5 Likes

@MeganB thank u so much. He’s got a bone spur at his Achilles tendon and on the bottom of his foot.
His surgery is aug 3rd, we dont have a time yet

4 Likes

Wow! Congratulations! That is so very exciting!

5 Likes

Update::: again the universe provides…hubby as yall know has to have foot surgery. Well he found out someone at his company messed up and he wasnt signed up for short and long term disability like he was supposed to be. All of his pay stubs are done electronically so we really dont pay much attention. He makes sure his hrs are correct and thats about it. So we were freaking out about money. I can bay regular household bill. Like our house payment, lights water etc. But gary pays for groceries, dog and cat food. And now the car payment.

Well to make a long story short, as yall know i did my money jar before i cast my pay the piper spell. And my dad has offered to gift us $$$$. Bc ive never asked anyone for anything, unlike my other siblings with the hands out to anyone and everyone. I dont like asking for help when i can do it myself. Im very stubborn.

Thank the GODDESS. And thank all of u for your continued pray, love, care, and most of all your friendship

5 Likes

Magick (and your father’s kindness) to the rescue! :heart::blush: I am so glad to hear things have worked out and the challenge was overcome.

Continuing to keep you and your husband in my thoughts- I’m wishing him all the best on his upcoming foot surgery! :pray::candle:

4 Likes

So glad things are working out for you @Mistress_Of_Herbs! Give your hubby my best wishes!

5 Likes

What a relief @Mistress_Of_Herbs! I’ve been in that situation and I know how much anxiety comes with it! I’m so happy for you all! And tell the hubby to get well soon!!

6 Likes

@BryWisteria @Amethyst @AileyGrey thank u ladies so much. I will definitely pass on your kind words to Gary.

Funniest thing about my dad is after he and i got into our heated argument over me being a witch and the whole going to hell thing, he has actually been in my corner more than anyone except my husband, minus with the craft part. Bc with that i told him he doesnt have to approve or support it. But its who i am, and love me or hate me im still his daughter for better ot worse. And i left the decision up to him. He calls me almost everyday to check on me bc of my illness. And we talk about everything except the craft. His girlfriend has requested my teas and oils tho. He he he

5 Likes

Everything is working out as it needs to :heart: :pray: :sparkles: I’m happy you and your husband will be taken care of!

5 Likes

@MeganB thank u so much. That means alot. Now if i could just quit smoking life would be grand. Lol

6 Likes

That’s a bit more challenging :sweat_smile: been there!

5 Likes