My pendulum - Question

Moderator Edit: This post has been changed from a message to a public post with the poster’s permission.

I’m a newbie but have had others (not knowing me or any relation) tell me that I’m special. Even had a well-known patient at a facility LTC where I worked that many were afraid of him as he claimed to be the devil, tell me “I see your light and it is very bright”, and never once said anything evil or announcing he was the devil to me. I guess I’m needing some direction as I currently feel ‘lost’ and maybe this has been due to the social distancing among friends, not family. Ideas on how to be myself again?
Jypsy

5 Likes

Hi Jypsy :heart:

If it’s okay with you, I’m going to make this message a public post so others can see and respond to your question, too. Is that okay? Then I can also give my response :blush:

4 Likes

Sounds great!

5 Likes

Okay, so I finally have a minute to respond to you :sweat_smile: things have been busy.

As for being yourself, that’s a tough question to dig into because it leads us to unfamiliar territory. The first step in not feeling along anyway is what you’re already doing! You’re here and you’re reaching out and making friends and connections with like-minded people.

I often find that it’s normal to feel lost on your path occasionally. For me, I go through periods of massive change every once in a while but then, on a smaller scale, I have periods of wandering in my faith and my personality. It’s normal to have sort of self-crises or a crisis of faith, even.

What’s important is that you’re recognizing that something is off and you’re reaching out to talk through it with others :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you for responding and I really do appreciate you and everyone for all the help and prayers.
Blessed Be!

6 Likes

Greetings @Jypsy! :blush:

Megan gave some great advice about how to reconnect with your craft when you are feeling lost. I will second her advice- it is absolutely okay to take a break when you need it! Just like nature hibernates in the winter so it can bloom beautifully again in spring :blossom: Taking breaks are okay and natural!

Feel free to reach out whenever you feel you need encouragement- you have a whole coven happy to help! :hugs:

Sending love and light to you :candle::heart:

5 Likes

I really appreciate the words of encouragement, thank y’all for your help and motivation. Recovering from surgery so maybe I can get into the courses available here. Thanks so much, :relaxed:

4 Likes