My Preparations for the Blue Moon

I’m just getting ready for the beautiful glowing energy from this weekends blue moon. I’ll be doing the Spells8 Blue Moon ritual… then a much needed cord cutting :scissors: although a good tweeze then a wax on top won’t hurt :sweat_smile: I am blessed with the resources that I have!! I’m glad to be here and to be a part of it all with everyone here!!

I know the full illumination of the moon won’t be until Sunday morning at 8:00 am for eastern standard time. But you can feel it’s energy all weekend. I know I have been!!
I hope you all have a blessed full moon weekend!!

15 Likes

Your setup looks so pretty. Very soothing

7 Likes

Why, thank you very much! :pray:

6 Likes

Most welcome

7 Likes

You and me both. Going to be busy busy busy as I am adding the final initiation ritual into the mix this weekend. Got a jug of water to charge with this moon as well. Just such a great time. Will be thinking of you. We are all together though we are all apart.

7 Likes

just looked at the picture again…Man what a crystal. I think I got jipped LOL

7 Likes

That’s right, you’re finalizing your initiation!!! Yay!!! That’s so exciting!
I’m making blue moon water, too!! There won’t be another one until 2024.
We are all together!! :100::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:

5 Likes

Which crystal is that? I have 5 up there and one on the tray.

7 Likes

Love your little setup :heart:
I’ll be doing my self re-dedication ritual later tonight as well as the spells8 ritual.

Side note on coming out of the broom closet: I was a little concerned my daughter would say wtf you doing mom? But she came into my room earlier and gushed over my little altar, she loves it! :heart:

8 Likes

okay okay I will have to increase my crystal budget… so very nice.

7 Likes

That is awesome. I will stay in my little broom closet for a while or longer. Who knows. kids are often cool with things. Open minds don’t you know.

7 Likes

My daughter thinks I’m still the type of witch you see in the movies :joy: she saw my wand and thought I could make things move and dance :laughing:
My son is 15 and the other is 11 but they don’t care whatsoever. That’s the thing with kids, they’re so accepting!!!

8 Likes

My kids know but nobody else :shushing_face::joy:

8 Likes

Good luck on your ritual

9 Likes

@christina4 and @jim my kid is almost 29 :laughing:
but she, like myself, was raised southern baptist and has since followed her own beliefs and i was always okay with it. about time i followed my own

7 Likes

I like the tray you have your setup in! Very nice looking!

I hope your cord cutting works for you, m’dear! Blessed be!

5 Likes

Yours are. My fourteen year old is not a Wiccan, but she is certainly a little…witch. Just got an email from the Ex that daughter still doesn’t want to spend time at my house with me. It’s a long ride (I’m not the one who moved 150 miles away…) …but I suspect it has more to do with her first boyfriend, and being 14. So yeah, staying in the closet.

6 Likes

Wait…we can draw down the moon before it is officially full?

5 Likes

I do believe it is full on Sunday but I have so much to do this weekend and so few hours to myself to do it all in I will work every chance at it. Also that moon might fall out of Aquarius late on Sunday and I want to make sure I am in that as well. Something about it being a full and a blue and aquarius my sign all that happening about the time I was ready to do the final initiation just feels well like the stars are aligning so to speak. I might hold out a bit on the big stuff for Sunday but I am sure going to do some tonight as well and see how it strikes me as to how much I do each evening.

6 Likes

Hey, I like that idea, Jim. Do it both nights!

5 Likes