My Preparations for the Blue Moon

Not gonna lie, my lazy butt would love to wingardium leviosa :laughing:

•edited for oopsie typo

5 Likes

I’ve always loved TheTravelWitch’s old comments on this idea.I hope her words help you.

5 Likes

My kiddo and hubby r the only ones that know in my life. Just talking about astrology is too much for most of my family
It’s storming here of course. I hope it goes away by morning so i can go outside. I don’t like being rained on lol

7 Likes

It’s hard when you have a family who, for so many generations have followed one belief. I couldn’t find where I belonged or fit in. Obviously, a rebel warrior goddess goes her own way! It’s just the part for me to avoid conflict because I already have issues with some family members and just don’t wanna feed into that area where I know it will be pointless to even try to explain that I’m able to have my own beliefs. And that’s sad!

7 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I did the cord cutting ritual and I’m still spinning :joy:

6 Likes

Ok ya got me there! Girls are way different than boys!!! Especially when they’re at the age where they want freedom. It’s not you!!! I understand the possible consequences that could be playing out in your head. I was a teen girl once and now, I have a teen. I’m putting the pieces together very slowly :joy:

6 Likes

Had a GREAT weekend. Did have just a beautiful and powerful moon both nights. A hard week ahead for me spiritually but better days so very close at hand. Times like this really are once in a blue moon. Lets all look back on this at the next one with fond memories.

7 Likes

My cheap phone doesn’t take good pictures, but sometimes that works for me! This was last night, almost like the Moon was reaching out to embrace me! I celebrated both nights and tonight was overcast, but the energy was fantastic! And, as if the the magic of this moon wasn’t enough, on both nights I heard (at least) two owls talking to each other. I’m taking this as a sign of change yes, but in a good way. Filled with peaceful optimism. This is good. What a great Moon!

7 Likes

That’s amazing. So glad you had an awesome night

7 Likes

Congrats. Sounds like a magical night

7 Likes

Yes, that’s a fine idea! I know I have some great achievements too! I have faith that we’ll all still know each other and be as close as ever!
I’m happy everything went well for you this weekend :blush:

6 Likes

I love the optimism! You hear the owls talking and I hear them plotting :sweat_smile: (in a metaphorical sense obviously lol) I do have a family of owls but one attacked my parents. Nobody was hurt, thankfully. It’s funny because I don’t get attacked or even feel threatened. Maybe it’s just my high vibes lol :laughing:

6 Likes