My son is going in surgery tomorrow

My son is in the Hospital awaiting a surgery because about two years ago he was shot. The after math is that his body cannot take the old metal in his arm anymore. His body rejects the metal so he must remain on medicine for the rest of his life unless they could stop the infection. His body won’t allow the blood flow to happen neither. I just like to see if you all can pray for him please. (Staying positive is the best medicine) 18 With a bullet song by Pete Winefield

Jeannie
blessed be

19 Likes

I can only imagine how anxious you must be! I’ll say a prayer that all goes well tomorrow. :heart:

6 Likes

@Jeannie1 , my prayers and healing light to your son. May the surgery be successful, and his arm heal.

Blessed be.

6 Likes

Thank you for your healing hands over me Stephanie89 and Walter!!
Blessed be
Thank you

7 Likes

You and your son are in my thoughts and prayers, @Jeannie1- may the surgery be successful and may your son have a speedy recovery! I am wishing you both all the best- many blessings coming your way! :pray:

:heart: :candle:

6 Likes

Thank you,
That means alot to me!! Thank you!!!
Jeannie

5 Likes

That’s so scary sounding @Jeannie1! I’ll keep you and your son in my prayers. I hope everything goes well for him!

5 Likes

Oh gosh I’m terribly sorry ಥ_ಥ memories came pouring back when my brother fell and a pencil landed in his neck, like sticking out. If too much air was to get in, he’d be gone. The art teacher tripped him. Dumb beeotch. Needless to say, she’s not teaching art in prison. But I’ll certainly pray for your boy and add him to my distance healing box, if that’s ok?

6 Likes

@Jeannie1 I’m sending you positivity and healing for your son. I hope everything goes well and they can remove the rest of the metal from his arm. I hope you can stay calm while waiting for news too. Let us know how it goes! Sending love, light, & positivity your way! :heart:

6 Likes

My prayers are with you and your son. May he stay strong and healthy and may he have added strength for a quick recovery. Blessed be.

7 Likes

Wishing him a speedy and healthy recovery!

6 Likes

Sending healing techniques and strong intentions from ours to yours.

7 Likes

Thanks Christina,
It’s a blessing to make sure he’s going to be :ok_hand:
Jeannie

7 Likes

Thank you to all of you! I am truly blessed to have you all these days! I feel such a closeness that we share. I was so use to doing things on my own know I have learned I don’t need too! I am so glad he is getting the help he needed. He didn’t have a I’d and the urgent care denied him. I’m just glad there taking the steps to heal him back to health! Thank you for all your prayers!
Jeannie

11 Likes

Your in my prayers @Jeannie1. I know you got this, sending lots of Live and Light.

7 Likes

Healing light surrounds your son, Love lifts your family up and together, Strength to you to keep the positive energy flowing. I lit a candle for you as well.
Blessed Be

7 Likes

Jeannie, I’ll be burning a candle :candle: for you and your son until things get better. Please keep us posted on how you’re doing. Hang in there. Love and Blessings :pray: :pray:

7 Likes

Oh my goodness! Yes of course! Sending you both love, peace, protection and healing

8 Likes

Update

So my son made it through! Thank you for all of your prayers and light. They’re keeping him for a minute just to monitor him.I’m not sure when he’s coming home but I have a plan for recovery.
Jeannie

12 Likes

That is wonderful news! :hugs: I am so happy for him and for your family. Let us know when he gets home?

7 Likes