My son is going in surgery tomorrow

Every thing will alright sending love and light

6 Likes

With all that you going through, staying positive must be difficult.
Can not imagine the physical and mental pain.
Best wishes and good luck.
Hope they find a solution to put an end to your ordeal and your son recovers and returns to a normal life.
Blessed be

6 Likes

Basil,
Your right and appreciate your warmth. I am infused with love all around & positivity. Only my son took it upon his self to leave again after two surgeries. I’m going to use a poppet with herbs. Yes he left again but this time I am going to Protect myself too! It’s a choice to accept his choices and not hold myself accountable.
Wrapping the light around him. Thanks for sharing your lite!
Blessed be :star:
Jeannie

7 Likes

Your words remind me when I’ve decided to give massage to others.
Then I thought, how can I heal people when I have lots of personal and physical issues that will interfere the healing process?
If your energy and defense levels are low, take time to assess how depleted your reserves are.
I know is your son, mothers will always go beyond their means to help their own flesh.
But, sometimes is difficult to help someone that do not want be helped.
You have to be strong for your son and yourself, it’s double the energy, double the strain.
Look after yourself and then you’ll be ready to spare what you can.
I know it’s easy to give advice to other people’s problems but also hearing a different point of view makes you see the other side of the coin.
Stay healthy

7 Likes

These are very wise words and a great reminder. In order to take good care of those we love, sometimes we have to step back and care for ourselves first :heart: I totally agree, Basil! :pray:

7 Likes

This one I have to shout an AMEN, sister!

7 Likes

Dear Coven,
I just wanted to give you an update about my son. He finally got arrested and today I went to court. Mind you before I wrote this I drank some refreshing lemonade and did a mindful meditation.
My son was arrested on Thursday last week and the cops took him on a different charge. Thankfully he is still in juvenile court. He was stealing mail so he got a misdemeanor. He also had a warrant for failure to comply with probation. He has been on heroin and since he left the hospital he has not had care for his arm. Since he was shot he can not heal a gunshot wound if you are a habitual addict. But now since I talked to the judge today next court date is on May 5th at 8.30 I hope they don’t put him on the ankle monitor again because he will just cut it off. I hope he does not run again. Anyway, let us pray he gets the help he needs and they put him in placement. It’s been a rough couple of years since the gunshot wound.
I do need prayer and appreciate you all praying for me. I love this coven with all my heart! I felt ashamed for some reason.
My brother died April 10 due to a drug overdose. The pains of drugs in my family ills me! I am a recovering addict as well and this is what it is. I know there is a strange stigma and I don’t want my fear to hold me back any longer. I was afraid to say anything about this but trust and believe I put my faith in the Lord and Lady for continued healing in this process. As you all know my grandmother is dying she has 30 days to live. I a not a victim I am a strong survivor! I listened to the Wiccan reed. It says in perfect love and trust! I do apologize if sometimes I don’t post my post lately. Infinite roots help me stay positive and not to worry I am in therapy! I just honor my craft it keeps me alive and well!
Blessed be! :sparkles:
Jeannie

9 Likes

Goddess @Jeannie1! That’s terrible! Yes, you are a survivor and will continue to fight but I wish I could do something more to help you. You’re so brave, putting this out there. I will pray for you and your family.

Sending you lots of love and light! :purple_heart: :candle:

10 Likes

Aw, Jeanie, love. You’ve driven on a very rocky road, haven’t you. First, Sorry for the loss of your brother. I lost my brother in 2018 from heart attack, he also was an alcoholic.
You have had to do the thing that became the hardest thing I have ever done, tough love. My son was arrested for distributing drugs. It was his Ritalin for ADHD but that was no excuse. The school called me and after crying I called Rich and told him. He said let him sit there, we aren’t going to bail him out. It broke my heart but I knew he was right. Long story short, we hired a great lawyer and he was given a years probation. During that Year he met a sweet, lovely girl who issued the ultimatum “It’s me or the drugs.”
At the end of the year, we found out my son had been tried as a minor and his conviction was sealed. Plus, the judge never filed the official order for probation. But My son still saw a probation officer every week for a year.
The kids have been married 12 years this year.)
Just because drug dependency runs in the family doesn’t mean you don’t have choices. My grandfather was a drunk, he was way beyond 'alcoholic" My dad rarely drank, but his brother was an alcoholic. MY oldest brother was also an alcohol and admitted to sniffing drugs. My other brother and I chose not to “use”.
Addictions are multifaceted, and the underlying causes of addiction are complex. But historically, a number of personality traits have been associated with developing an addiction.
However, just because someone is predisposed to develop an addiction through genetics or personality traits does not necessarily mean they will become addicted. Other factors, such as environment and a support system, play a role.
You have no reason to feel shame. You are human. You taught him right from wrong, the choices are and were his.
Jeannie, I send you energy, courage and love. My thoughts are with you always with you. G

8 Likes

Jeannie,
The roads we travel in life are lessons sometimes, we walk them not knowing the bumps ahead, though we may stumble and maybe fall, the important thing is we get back up and keep walking. Do not feel ashamed for tripping over the bumps, be proud you kept walking!
I empathize with you about your son, and I believe he will get the help he needs soon and it will change his life for the better. I also know the worry that is heavy on you about this situation. You are strong, maybe more than you realize.
Sincerest condolences for you and your family with your grandmother, enjoy the time you have with her.
You are a light within this coven, know that.
Keep walking, the path gets smoother ahead.

Blessed Be

9 Likes

@Jeannie1 you are very strong & will get through this. I will light a candle for you today & going forward as long as you need our prayers :infinite_roots: I hope that he gets the help that he needs very soon. :heart:

8 Likes

Amethyst,
I am just so happy he is in jail. He cried to the judge and wanted so badly to be out. Only the judge didn’t fall for it this time. They want me to go visit him in jail. So, I only get one day off. I work six days a week. But I will be happy to see him. I am sure he is feeling horrible. I just thank you for allowing me to be real. Thanks for being a friend it helps! I love all the light you shine in the coven! Your halo was so pretty!
I bet it look so good on you!
Blessed be!

9 Likes

Thank you for trusting us all enough to share this :heartpulse: You an amazing Being of pure Energy and Light capable of incredible feats both physically and spiritually. Our experiences, flaws and mistakes (of which we all have many) make us who we are and point us on paths we can only imagine :heartpulse: You and your Son are surrounding in Light that spans the entire Earth through this Coven :heartpulse: You will never walk alone :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

9 Likes

Blockquote

My son has been on probation for so many years I can’t count! It’s hard because know my husband is getting high blood pressure! All’s I can do is be positive. We did yoga yesterday and his high blood pressure went down! I am trying to do everything I can to stay positive!
Is your son doing okay now? I see it takes time so ill try to be patient as I can for him! Thank you for your prayers :place_of_worship: , Garnet!

Yes it’s genetics for sure! That’s why it bothers me.
I was thinking of doing a ritual for my brother, so he is at rest. And I probably will.

So thanks for sending me the courage! I am very thankful for that! And We have such an awesome coven.
Blessed be!:sparkles:

7 Likes

You’re welcome sweetie! I wouldn’t want you to put up a false face or mask. That’s hard on a person and it nearly always cracks. Better to be yourself.

I hope you’re able to see your son okay, I just hate that you’ll have to take your one day off in a week to do it. If I win the lottery I’ll give you some so you can go on vacation, okay? Sounds as if you need it.

If I have a light that shines, it’s because it reflects on all the lovely people here, you included. I’ll be thinking of you.

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing with us, Jeannie! You have such a strong spirit that reading your story fills me with hope and faith. And I am sure that you inspire many others on a daily basis.

I wish you all the best and I pray that your son is safe and protected. :pray: :candle:

8 Likes

My Daddy used to say “The boy needs a trip behind the barn.” But you can’t do that today.
At this point he has made some very poor decisions that are ill effecting his family. He is responsible for his actions. No one put a gun to his head and said do drugs or else. Patience is something you have given him in spades. As with the chronic alcoholic, there comes a time when you can no longer enable them. You tell him that you no longer will allow him to destroy his family, no more. He is your child and you will always love him, but he has to grow up and man up. Once he is no longer a minor, the judicial system won’t treat him so kindly, he may be destined for hard time.
As for your brother, I think that’s a wonderful idea! It might just give you the closure you need. So sorry about your Gran. I’ll keep her in my thoughts.
Take care my girl and remember your heart is good and you soul clean.
Be blessed. G

"

7 Likes

Life has thrown many challenges at you recently, @Jeannie1- this is a huge burden for anyone to bear. Sending you so much love and light in this though time :pray::heart:

You and your son are ever in my thoughts, Jeannie. I also hope that he gets the help he needs and can find his way onto a better path. Like you, I wish that we could do everything for those we love, but it is true that sometimes they must find their way on their own. We can only support them with love and believing they can eventually do it :handshake:

I think you are so strong and brave for continuing to move forward despite the hardships with your son. There are dark moments where everything piles up and it can seem impossible to keep going- just remember that you have a coven full of light at your back! We are here to help you keep your beautiful flame of hope burning brightly :candle:

Stay strong, my friend! Love and light to you :fire:

9 Likes

I’ll keep you and your son in my thoughts :pray:

7 Likes

I found a couple of lovely rituals for saying farewell:
On this site, look up " Wiccan Prayer for Death of a Loved One / Loss of a Pet and/or Spell for a Loved One who Passed Away. Let me know what you decide and I’ll do the ceremony with you on the same day and time. xoxox

9 Likes