My son is going in surgery tomorrow

Rowan that was well said! Sometimes you just need to say something you already know is true, to believe.
You can look in the mirror and say blah, blah, blah…I think. But if someone else tells you the same thing, you look at it differently and can say “Yea! That’s right.”

7 Likes

Hi Coven,
Update with my son the judge ordered him to go into rehab. All the prayers and there is light at the end of the tunnel! Know all’s I need to do is believe.
Thanks so much for all the light that has been shined on me!
Blessed Be!

12 Likes

That’s wonderful news :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: This is the motivation your son needs to get stronger :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I will keep lighting that candle :candle:

10 Likes

Light, love and prayers your way for you, your son and family…

Blessed be

11 Likes

Thank you Lisa that is the motivation we all want!!! :kissing_heart:
Thanks Walter :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Jeannie

10 Likes

Hopefully the Judge saying will give him the kick in the pants he needs. I’ll keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. :candle: :purple_heart: :pray:

9 Likes

The Coven is with you @Jeannie1!! No degree of darkness can extinguish that flame :candle: Many Blessings!! :pray:

9 Likes

Awesome news @Jeannie1 ! That’s what you needed to hear. It’s a step towards his recovery. I know you’re heart feels a bit relieved.
Blessed Be,

8 Likes

Francisco,
I am practicing taking the mask off, putting my heart and soul in the flames! So many years I put on mask so that way people would like me. Know I am practicing being authentic! I appreciate your words that are ow so powerful! Tomorrow is court and I will advocate for my son and hope that the justice system will give us the help he needs. I will be wearing green to help me with the throat chakra! I will tell the judge that my brother and mom died due to drugs and it is my sincere help that he uses his power to bring justice. Tomorrow I will shine in court!

Blockquote
That was so empowering thanks Francisco!
Many Blessings back at you!
Blessed be!!!
Let the wheels turn!!

8 Likes

You’ll do great @Jeannie1! I have faith in you!

8 Likes

I went to see my son Andrew in the juvenile court system and asked the tarot, what can you tell me before I go see my son? I used the shapeshifter tarot! I did a past, present, future spread.

Fire element (swords) 2 blindness
So if you notice there is a viper
Polarity, fear, transformation

Six of wands
Success, news, advancement

Pretty good reading I thought!
Jeannie

9 Likes

I hope this means he will be renewed in the future and it will stick. I’ll keep praying for you! :candle:

7 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear this, sending love and support for you and your son, my heart truly goes out to you @Jeannie1 :

7 Likes

I so understand what you mean, Jeannie, I spent the better part of 60 years being “on”. Like an actress on the stage when you perform, you’re “On” and when you aren’t, you’re ‘off’, that’s just it, On= best daughter, excellent nurse, great sister. But somewhere along the road, I, Barbara, got lost, became invisible and after a while, I became a robot.
When you said, Mask. It all clicked, I had been hiding behind a mask, to the point where it hurt to take it off. I had become so merged with that “perfect person” and no longer knew who I was. I’m just now learning. And, you know what? I kind of like me. I didn’t always.
Oh, My darling Girls and Boys, live and learn. Grab life with both hands and hold on tight. Respect your elders, of course, but remember, there are times when there is a need to assert yourself.
Do not get trapped in being everything others want you to be because it is a trap. Done from love on their part! They may say “You should be a nurse or a doctor.” But what if it’s not what you wanted?
You, as a human being have every right to be anything you want. Artist, singer, race car driver or Witch, don’t wait 60 years and say to yourself, “I could have been so much more.” or “What if.”
Regret is a bitter pill to swallow.
For life and love, Blessed Be.
And so mote it be!

5 Likes

Garnet,
My apologies for not responding right away! You are right on you said,

Blockquote
For once in my life I am trying to make Jeannie Happy and your right if that means being a witch or anything! I Jeannie am trying to figure out what makes me happy! I don’t want to live my life in pain and agony! I would like to find my peace.
So I wanted to share with you the good news in regards to my beautiful son. He was recently sentenced for a violation of probation, and he went to court and the judged ordered him to go to rehabilitation. I am so happy, because I heard him say out loud that he wanted to get better and stay clean. The blindness has been lifted and he is taking the mask off and taking a look at himself.

As for me I can finally rest on my pillow at night without fearing that my son will die anymore. I have some relief knowing that he will in treatment for 3 months and when he comes back he will have a new perspective on life.

I just want to thank the coven for and you Garnet for allowing me to vent when I was feeling very low! I feel l wont be dragging my feet in the morning anymore. There has been so many prayers and I just want to share my gratitude. Thank you for praying for me and my son!

What I have learned is that it is okay to have a soft heart for others but even though I have a soft heart does not mean that I will take any shit! Yes I have compassion for others but that does not make me week. I have strong bones from the crown to the root. I am going to shine and wear my crown on the top of my head for it to shine. I am a Goddess and my Goddess loves me! But dont take any shit!
Now I have the time to dig in with my dear Goddess Hecate and find her keys and her wisdom and she will help me to do my part. I hope that you all will continue to pray that I continue my healing journey with Hecate and help me to keep her keys!
Thank you all so very much for sharing all your wisdom with me!
Garnet I just want you to know I accidentally didn’t send this out last time and this was the last report. I guess I didn’t hit the reply button.

I just wanted you to know that Andrew as of a couple days ago left the rehab he is now on the run again and he has hepatitis c!
I will keep you guys in touch thank you for all your prayers love and light just know that I am still going to be OK! Even if I didn’t get what I wanted I know that somehow it’s all gonna work out!
Sorry I didn’t send this earlier!

Jeannie

7 Likes

Thanks for the update, Jeannie :pray: It sounds like the situation with your son continues to evolve- I am glad you have found more confidence in yourself and discovered the strength in your compassionate heart :heart:

I hope your son continues to heal, and that he knows what an amazing mother he is blessed with! You are both in my thoughts. Love and Light!

:candle: :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Travel Witch,
Thank you for being such a bright light :high_brightness:
There is so many blessings in this life we must be open enough to see the light too!
Thanks for your encouraging thoughts!
Bless your soul!
Jeannie

6 Likes

You are very kind, Jeannie- it’s easy to mirror back the light when it shines so brightly from people such as yourself! :sun: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you, and blessed be! :heart:

6 Likes

I am so sad my son refuses to go to the hospital, and has a drug problem and he has hep c! I know he needs to go to the hospital but he has ran away! He rather use drugs to ease his pain and does not care who he hurts in the mist of it all!
Prayer to Hecate
I call to you Hecate and I take the mask off!
The sting of death is all around me
It feels like someone ripped my heart out!
I call to you Hecate the light barer
to take good care of my children.
You are my protector and shield
you carry me in this profane darkness!
I call to you mother of darkness
I call to you at the gates and crossroads
I visit you in your underworld to
visit those who have passed before you
Only you know who they are,
lend them your flame too
I honor you!
I pray you, will guide them!
Banish anything that will do them harm!
Jeannie
Blessed Be!

9 Likes

May Hecate watch over you and your son, @Jeannie1- may Her guidance help your son to see the right choice and take care of himself responsibly :pray::old_key:

You are both in my thoughts- sending love and light! :candle:

9 Likes