My Spiritual Journey

Hello :smile: I’m Stephanie and I have always known I was different somehow. I find myself to be very mystical in my thinking and I am very empathic. It’s hard for me to describe myself because I’ve always hidden who I really am away from others so bare with me :worried: Magic has always filled my life and now my life is finally mine. Long story! I am a very new baby beginner and I need all the education I can get! It is so very nice to meet everyone!

11 Likes

@stephanieanne76 its so nice to meet you. I am so glad you can finally live as your authentic self! It’s such a great feeling. I look forward to learning with you! Welcome!!!

5 Likes

Welcome, @stephanieanne76 !! Glad you’re here! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Merry Meet @stephanieanne76 I’m Siofra from Cape Cod an Eclectic & very empathic… it’s ridiculous really, my ancestors put too much faith in me & my family enhanced those gifts immensely over the years. Anyway! I’m happy that you are here! It’s a great place to learn & meet new people. I have made some lifelong friends here!

Feel free to jump in on a topic, start your own, ask any questions, someone will get back to you either with help & some kind of answer or point you in the right direction. :sparkles:

I hope you find something that piques your interest & I look forward to speaking with you soon!

5 Likes

Thank you Rachel! I am excited to make new friends. It is a pleasure to meet you!

5 Likes

Thank you so much BrightBear :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Awe, thank you SIofra! Your name is so beautiful. I look forward to absorbing everything I can on this platform. I love learning!

6 Likes

Hi @stephanieanne76! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

A good way to start learning is with the Courses here on the site. Another is just jumping in and doing magic. Don’t worry if you make a mistake or something, you won’t turn into a newt. LOL!

If you have any questions just ask and someone here will pop up and help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome.

7 Likes

Greetings and welcome, @stephanieanne76; so glad you are here on this journey with us! I look forward to learning from you and everyone. Blessed be :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Merry Meet @stephanieanne76 :blush:

I am sorry to hear that you’ve had to hide who you are in the past- rest assured that you’ve found a place where you are free to be your wonderfully magickal self! Here in the forum you will meet many fellow magick-lovers and witchy souls from all over the world. We are very blessed to have you here! :infinite_roots: :heart:

A great way to meet people and/or expand your magickal studies is through the Forum Activities. From a weekly challenge, book club, weekly group ritual, free Friday tarot readings, and more- there is always something fun happening around here. You are warmly invited to join as many events and activities as you’d like! :grin:

Make yourself at home here, Stephanie! I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you so much everyone for such a warm welcome! I cannot wait to involve myself in everything here. Right now, I’ve decided to start with all the courses. I’m writing my questions down as I go…

You are all so beautiful and a blessing to meet!

5 Likes

The courses are a wonderful place to start, @stephanieanne76- have fun as you study, and yes! Write down those questions and feel free to ask or discuss anything you encounter in the courses here in the forum :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Many blessings to you! :sparkles::books:

5 Likes

Good morning all! It is beautiful here in Southern California. I love the early mornings when the sun is rising and everything is quiet.

Last night, I completed my self initiation ritual. It went well, a little fumbly with the words but I found it to be very profound and I feel more grounded to the earth. It was a perfect night for it. The waxing gibbous moon was right outside my bedroom window, high in the sky, dressed in diamonds, shining down her light. I even had two cats outside to sing me a song lol!

I still have so much to learn and I am so grateful I have such wonderful people to turn to. I love the feeling of community and family here! Thank you so much.

Blessed Be :heart: :sunflower: :paw_prints: :waxing_gibbous_moon: :dizzy:

7 Likes

That sounds so beautiful, I’m happy for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Congrats on completing your Self Initiation Ritual, Stephanie! :partying_face::heart: That is so exciting- and it sounds like it was a very powerful experience too! Great job, may it be the first step on a prosperous lifelong magickal journey! :sparkles:

We’re blessed to have you here- many thanks back to you too! :blush:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.