My tarot post

I am so into my Cards.

14 Likes

Greetings @TIPPY42 :blush:

Wow, that looks beautiful! I love the crystals you have set up- are you cleansing your deck at the moment? Also, forgive me for being a big tarot nerd, but Iā€™d love to hear what deck you like to use! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(And I hope you donā€™t mind that I rehomed this out of the ā€œActivitiesā€ category (used for groupwide running activities like challenges and book club) and into ā€œGen Discā€ category with the ā€˜Tarotā€™ tag to help anyone looking for tarot posts be able to easily find it!)

Thanks again for sharing your tarot space- itā€™s very pretty!

Blessed be and happy readings :sparkles:

8 Likes

I have two decks right now they are both Reid Waite. But the one you see is my holographic deck. But my second post is my lotus deck thatā€™s my favorite.

6 Likes

This is a beautiful space! I love your crystal grid/altar cloth, too. I recently bought my first deck, Everyday Witch Tarot by Deborah Blake. This divination tool is so much fun :smiley:

7 Likes

Thank you for the compliment. I will have to check it out as well.

6 Likes

It sounds like you have some really lovely decks- may they all continue to serve you well in your readings! :heart::flower_playing_cards:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum :infinite_roots: @jill5
Itā€™s nice to me you!
With love :heart: always

6 Likes

I really love your set upā€¦ and tarot readings been forever since I had oneā€¦ would ask if you would like to do one on me but donā€™t know if thatā€™s allowedā€¦ but itā€™s beautiful how you have everything set up and organized the way you do.:grin:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.