My time to shine

Hello! I am an eclectic witch who is joining the religious beliefs I was taught for the past 38 years with my connection to nature. It looks like I have found my Coven with Spells 8. I may need a bit of help remembering to take time to complete courses and follow my curiosity.
Today’s Daily Calm meditation was very inspiring. I wish I could share. If you are intrigued check out the app.

9 Likes

That ‘s a nice quote, I can relate to that! Welcome Crystal :hugs: I hope you will find your place here. I am Martje from the Netherlands, and to me it feels like coming home. I am looking forward getting to know more of you

7 Likes

Hi again! Nice to have you return! I love that from the Calm app.

I second taking your time because the courses & forum are a great place to start exploring your interests. Someone will be able to help you out with any questions or feel free to share any information with us too!

I’m definitely eclectic, maybe chaotic, but right now it’s working & refining as I go… I’m doing a lot of energy work for healing & protection. Grounding & releasing. It works with learning about Chakras & how they work with crystals.

I like to use essential oils, & incense, & make my own incense & simmer pots. I just recently made Chakra oils in roller bottles for when I am working directly with specific chakras after my morning chakra meditation that does from my Earth :globe_with_meridians: Star to my Crown :crown: Chakras. Then later I do a little extra with specific 1 or 2 Chakras.

I am an extreme Empath, so it really started because I needed to reconnect with my intuition & clear some blockages. I had to work on my anxiety & use breath work & meditation :woman_in_lotus_position: regularly. If I focus, I can see an Aura, but I generally just get a feeling around people or groups or events. So I had to work on shielding & protection practices too.

If you have any questions, ask away! I look forward to talking with you! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Hi @crystal5! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

I’m glad you’ve found the courses! I think that as you get into the coven you’ll be reminded to look things up. Personally, I took time every morning during my morning rituals to go through the courses until I caught up. It took a while but I’m glad I did.

You should also check out this week’s Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week. That will let you in on all the activities we’ve got going on so you can join in on the fun. It’s also a great way to get to know people too!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Welcome, Crystal! :wave:

Thanks for that quote. It is so powerful, especially coming from Elliot page who definitely knows about having to unlearn a lot from his childhood. I find his transitioning story fascinating.

Thanks for your introduction and Blessed Be

6 Likes

Merry meet @crystal5,

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for sharing your lovely introduction and the powerful quote- congrats to you on spreading your wings and making the space you need to discover yourself :blush::dove:

I hope you enjoy the courses- they really are loaded with wisdom! You’re smart to take them at your own pace and let your curiosity guide you forward.

Please know that if you ever have any questions, your coven has your back- head over to the Q&A Category anytime and ask away. You’ll be sure to get plenty of answers from fellow coven members all over the world :earth_africa:

Make yourself at home here! Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hello and welcome @crystal5 :infinite_roots:
Thank you for sharing a Daily Calm meditation. It’s so important to take a few moments away from the world we live in.
With Love :heart: and Magick :dizzy:

5 Likes

Hey there @crystal5! Welcome and what a beautiful quote! Thank you so much for sharing! :heart:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.