My true calling💜

Hi, I’m from Georgia.

6 Likes

Hi Nieemah! :wave: I hope you enjoy your time here and learn many useful new things!

Tell us about your experience! Are there any areas of Magic that you are interested in learning?

Also, feel free to explore the Forum and comment on any topic you like.

Blessed Be! :dizzy:

3 Likes

Blessed Samhain! Welcome to the forum! Tell us a bit about yourself, we’d love to chat. Have you seen our courses. yet for new people? They’re really very good, @Francisco has put some great energy into them.

There are a couple of activities you may be interested in, a Divination Discussion and a Witch Weekly Challenge focusing on the veil thinning this time of year.

We have tea as a group every Thursday, there’s usually a post about it on Tuesdays. And we have a book club that just started and it wrapping up its book this coming Friday.

All in all, we’re a pretty fun group! Jump on in and join us!

3 Likes

Hi, Francisco

Yes, I love the website bc it provides videos for new Witches like myself. I’m interested in money spells, job success, and protection spells. It’s a joy chatting with you. Take excellent care :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Hi, I’m Krissie from Cape Cod, MA, USA. I think you are going to enjoy it here, I know I do! Everyone here is very nice & helpful. I look forward to speaking with you throughout your journey!

Blessed Be! :star2:

3 Likes

Thank you, Krissie, and it’s nice chatting with you. I’m looking forward to speaking with you, as well too. Stay blessed.

3 Likes

A very warm welcome from Poland, @cat! :two_hearts:

We are blessed to have you join us :blush: Feel free to jump in on any of the activities that Kasie mentioned to help get involved in the forum. If you have any questions while exploring, don’t hesitate to reach out.

It’s a pleasure to meet you, blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! And the pleasure is all mine, I’ll be sure to reach out to you if I have any questions. Have a blessed day!

2 Likes

Hi, Francisco

I wanted to know if Spells8 sells a spellbook with easy spells that are listed on the site for purchase?

3 Likes

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Thank you, Walter, I’m glad to be here.

2 Likes

Nieemah, right now there’s no book listed for purchase.

But I encourage you to browse the All Spells Page and download the printable pages on each recipe.

Then you can print and arrange them as you like on printer-friendly parchment paper (Amazon) before adding them to your Book of Shadows, which could be a regular 3-ring binder.

That’s how I did it and look at my Book of Shadows!

3 Likes

Great idea :bulb:, Francisco, thanks for the video as well too. I will start building my book of shadows from the site. Blessed be!

3 Likes

You’re very welcome! Blessed be!

3 Likes