My wand is complete...for now

A while ago I found a small branch that I knew I’d use for my wand. And yesterday I worked on completing it.

I used clear quartz as the point​:point_up: aquamarine​:ocean: around the quartz and black obsidian​:black_heart:on the ribbons. :reminder_ribbon:

9 Likes

@christina4 that is awesome! I am still looking for my branch, I think I am going to have to put my husband on the hunt while he is at work.

You did a great job with it I love the crystals and the feathers. Great job!

4 Likes

WOW. You did great! That’s an awesome wand. I like the crystal point you put on it. Really nice work. I wish I was half as crafty as you are.

5 Likes

Thank you @Susurrus and @Amethyst :full_moon_with_face: Im thinking I still want to add sigils to it.

5 Likes

@christina4 that is a beautiful wand! You are such a crafter!!! :laughing: :wink: :white_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks so much love!

4 Likes

Nice job!! I love the handle! What did you use for it?

6 Likes

I just talked to my husband, he is going to find a branch that says, “I’m a wand” and then he will whittle one for me to embellish afterward. I’m excited that he is so supportive and helpful when I need it.

5 Likes

Thank you! I just wrapped some rope around it.

5 Likes

That’s a beautiful wand!

3 Likes

Ohhhh @christina4- it’s gorgeous! :heart_eyes: It’s clear you put a lot of love into the design and crafting, and the result is wonderful! You’ve got a beautiful new wand with so many elements. I really love how you added the feather and beads! Enjoy your new treasure :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Love the beads looks great

3 Likes

Aww! You’ve got a good hubby there @Susurrus!

3 Likes

Thank you very much :revolving_hearts: and a big thank you to @kira-marie and @BryWisteria :pray:

5 Likes

@christina4 you are very welcome, it’s gorgeous.

Thank you @Amethyst he is one of a kind that’s for sure.

4 Likes