My Weekly Challenge Entry-The Many Colours of Magick🌈

I am so excited to be doing this weekly challenge although I am not sure what I really wanted to do🤔. So after a few brainstorming I have decided for this week challenge to do a chant / healing spell that I can use when ever I am in need to unblock a Chakra or a Chakra cleansing.

I also wanted to honor my dietey Apollo during this chant. Chants, words, rhythm, and rhymes are some of my strengths so I went ahead and added a little of my strengths to my work. Never have I cleansed my chakras before, hence why I did this chant for this challenge. Below was a chart ( Chakra Rights) I used along with the colours and meaning shown to have this incorporated in my meditation chant/spell :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Photo source: Pinterest

I started from the root :heart: Chakra upwards, to my crown Chakra and I went a head and had a different COLOUR (white) used for my crown Chakra since using a clear quartz crystal for this would more resinate with me.:hugs: below is my meditation chant/spell.

Chakra Meditation Rights

:heart: To be here and not there, I am grounded
:orange_heart: To feel and be healed, I am protected
:yellow_heart: To act and do what I must
:green_heart: To love and be loved, in perfect trust.
:blue_heart: To speak with a voice of strength and clarity
:purple_heart: To see and be seen in universal harmony
:white_heart: To know and be known as a child of the light.
:black_heart: This I will with all my might :dizzy:

Created By: Nicki aka N🕯ckW🕯ck

b5bda8f4d1ff0c179b4e2f19d628c26a

I now have a mediatation chant that I can use when doing my Chakra Cleaning routine as well as a spell that can be used when I need to release a blocked Chakra. I am happy I did this weekly challenge The Colours of Magick​:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

N :candle:ckW :candle:ck

L :dizzy:ve L :heartpulse:ve and L :candle:ght the way​:dizzy:

13 Likes

This is amazing well done :heart::heart: I find it difficult to feel if a chakra is blocked or not which makes it difficult to unblock them through visualisation. I have no problem feeling and visualising spirits and the energies of the elements and nature so I don’t know why i struggle so much to interpret my own energies? Thank you for this info :heart: I should look into making my own chant and see if that helps my focus :heart:

6 Likes

Not a problem hun, it can be difficult to feel if a chakra is blocked or not which makes it a but confusing. Making a simple chant can sometimes help. Glad that you liked it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Awesome entry! I loved reading it! I’m going to attempt cleansing mine this week too!

5 Likes

Lovely work! I really love the rights, that’s nice!

5 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I really did not know what I wanted to do for this challenge but I am happy with what I came up with.

5 Likes

I know you were a bit unsure about how to tackle the color magick challenge, but you really went above and beyond with your entry- this is wonderful, @NickWick! :heart::clap: I love how balanced the chant is as it flows through the chakras- ending on such a powerful note! :muscle: :dizzy:

Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous and colorful magick- great job, Nick! :rainbow: :sparkles:

5 Likes

Ooh, you hit that right on the spot!!! Great job @NickWick :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you @christina4 :star_struck:

5 Likes

Not a problem at all, it’s my pleasure :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

This was beautifully made and very creative! Thank you for sharing, Nick! :pray: May Apollo guide you and shine over you :sun: !

6 Likes

Nick Wick!!
:star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:
I absolutely loved all of your beautiful colors!!
You shine ten stars and a rainbow over your head! :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Super Creative and living in abundance!! You are Radiant!!!
I loved your post!!
Jeannie

5 Likes

Thank you so much @Francisco not a problem at all, happy I could share :heart::dizzy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Happy to here this @Jeannie1 your words are motivating, really glad to know that you love it :heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes