Mystical and meditation apps for smartphones!

Hello,

I would like a share a few resources I have discovered, and get some recommendations from all of you.

These days I try to be less addicted to my smartphone and shopping, spending more time with friends, outdoors, etc. But I do work in an office at the moment, so sometimes I find myself researching witchy resources on my phone, etc. So far, here are the ones I really like:

• #selfcare for meditation, relaxation. Such cute art!
  • Aura, or Mindbliss, for guided meditations, sleep meditations, etc.
  • Moon Phase Calendar to keep track of the lunar cycle
  • Co-Star for astrology
  • Breathwrk for breathwork, great to accompany oneā€™s yoga, meditations, etc.!

Please share your app recommendations, below. :heart_eyes:

Love and Light!

9 Likes

Ohhh lots of fun recommendations here! Thanks so much for sharing them @chaitea43 :two_hearts:

Iā€™ve done the same thing about trying to cut back on time on my smartphone and have managed to get rid of most ā€œnegativeā€ apps- the only one Iā€™m still hanging on to is FB Messenger (itā€™s the best way to stay in touch with some old friends from abroad).

That being said, I think thereā€™s still plenty of room for positive apps and learning materials! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thereā€™s only two that come to mind right now, but putting them out there for anyone interested:

• Headspace is another good one for meditations :person_in_lotus_position:
  • Labyrinthos is great for tarot readings and tarot studies :tarot_card:

And then of course thereā€™s the Spells8 App- Iā€™m a laptop girl and I prefer the big screen, but it is nice to have the app version too for being on the road! :railway_track:

Blessed Be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.