Namaste everyone, my name is Simona Bhakti

Hello everyone,
My name is Simona (Cleveland, Ohio) and I am excited to be a part of this community. I am new at this and there is so much I want to learn. I love using herbs, crystals, oils, and candles, and doing rituals.

12 Likes

Hello @simona welcome to the forum good luck on your learning journey.

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @simona :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’ll find a lot of information here about herbs, crystals, oils, and everything in between! Feel free to make yourself at home, check out the courses, and pop into discussions here in the forum. I look forward to seeing you around!

8 Likes

Namaste @simona . This is a beautiful place. Welcome my lovely :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Hi, @simona! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Sounds as if you’re a well-rounded witch! That’s great. I second going through the courses though, you never know what you might find there, that you didn’t know.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up and be there for you. I look forward to getting to know you!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @simona! :hugs: I’m Siofra_Strega another moderator here at Spells8. I’m from Cape Cod :smiling_face:

I think it’s great you’ve joined us! Learning is the best part. We have many Witches from many backgrounds. Everyone here is very friendly & supportive. So feel free to share anything with us or ask any questions you have :blush:

I use many of the same things that you do, I love learning & trying new things. I’m also quite the reader :books: So I do some deep dives on different topics too.

I look forward to speaking with you more :hugs: :infinite_roots:

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @simona

It’s so nice to meet you, Simona, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. We are here for you, Simona, welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Merry meet @simona,

I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a warm welcome! :blush:

It sounds like you have a lot of wonderful areas of interest- I’m wishing you good luck with your magickal studies! :books::sparkles:

Like others have already mentioned, if you ever find yourself with any questions, you’re in a good place to be. Feel free to ask away- your new coven is a very friendly one, and happy to help however we can! :heart:

Make yourself at home here! Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.