Name of champions for "Daily Tarot Contest"

Hello everyone,

A huge thanks to those participated at our “Daily Tarot Contest” which has come to its end now.

Here are the name of champions:
@Amaris_Bane
@Jeannie1
@Bee12
@christina4
@Limeberry
@phoenix_dawn
@MeganB
@SharonD
@moonshadow

Congratulations to every champions. Hope all of your enjoyed the Tarot contest. Happy week ahead. Happy Lammas. @anneshakargupta

Reference:

8 Likes

Congrats to all of the tarot champions! :tada::partying_face: :heart: I missed out while away on vacation this week, but hopefully I’ll be able to participate in tarot challenges in the future! :blush:

Thanks to @Princess_Tara for hosting this challenge! :clap:

8 Likes

Thank you for the opportunity to take insight with myself during the week! You’re awesome, @Princess_Tara :sparkles::pray::sparkles:

7 Likes

Thank you for hosting this challenge! It was fun to get the insight that I gained.

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:
Jeannie

5 Likes

Thanks for hosting the challenge Annesha :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you @Princess_Tara for the opportunity to earn another title :grin: I am so excited to wear it proudly. This challenge really opened my eyes to the things that I need to accept and prepare for in my future.

5 Likes

Next time I wish you to join @BryWisteria. We missed you too.

My pleasure @christina4. Happy to know that you found this helpful.

My pleasure @Amaris_Bane indeed that was my intention to share fun of tarot with my friends.

My pleasure @Jeannie1

My pleasure @phoenix_dawn indeed if you use this spread for your everyday work, then you can actively change your future to bring peace in your life. As we all know that Tarot works as middle man between the Universe and you these spreads are really helpful to identifg and turn bad luck to good luck.

6 Likes