Nature...so healing

I have been feeling drained - I honestly think it’s due to ALL the things I have been working so hard on to have ready to launch for the new year.

Now that those things have been done and launched I sat back the other day and took a big breath in and sighed looooooooooooooong.

ALL my teaching about mindfulness flew out the window. I started to feel panic. Anxious. Almost felt like I was having an out of body experience. I didn’t “feel present”

THANKFULLY I snapped myself out of it and took one crazy dog on a walk around my neighborhood.

Even though it was freezing it was JUST what I needed.

To feel the wind. The feel of the cold air pass through my nose and filling my lungs. Filling it with life giving oxygen. The sky…was so blue. The tree I have walked by a million times…I stopped and really looked at it. The pine needles…so green…the bark…has so much texture. The little goats and sheep…so cute and fluffy!

The smell in the air was crisp as winter air is! WOW…so many things I just “walked” by before and never really noticed.

It was an amazing experience and I’ll have a longer video pieced together about the experience/an exercise you can try soon…but for now I leave you this little snippet. Enjoy

9 Likes

A breath of fresh air truly works wonders! Thanks for sharing your breath of fresh air with us- you got some amazing shots! The trees, sky, and my favorite- the fluffy goats and sheep! I love them :goat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ll look forward to the longer video, but no rush- keep working at your own pace and don’t hesitate to step away and get outside when you need a break. Your content is amazing, @SilverBear, so please take good care of the amazing creator (you!) too! :heart:

6 Likes

I was just walking outside yesterday & sort of cleaning up in my yard & then sitting on my porch watching the birds do their thing between the trees. Breathing in the fresh air after being so sick for a week & inside felt amazing & I definitely felt more connected afterward.

Also, @triplemoonlove9091 this may be helpful to you also, I had just seen your post when I came across this right afterward :hugs:

4 Likes

I need to step outside more often, really :laughing: it isn’t as cold here, but this that you wrote here made me really miss the cold, crisp air of living in Oregon.

Thank you for sharing for sharing your breath of fresh air with us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh My God!! @SilverBear you just spoke my heart out with these lines!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :face_holding_back_tears:

I am LOVE-STRUCK! :cupid: I just don’t have words to express how beautiful this feels! I could write a loooooong poem on the way you described your healing natural experience! I am soo happy you felt amazing while experiencing it!! I am die hard NATURE LOVER myself!! It feels like Mother Nature is present in my Soul just like all! Okay I am sorry but I can’t help it…I am writing a few lines here only for your heartfelt experience @SilverBear !! :smiling_face: :blush: :evergreen_tree: :tulip:

"The wind gently caressed her cheeks,
As the invisible magic filled her breath!
The sky so blue, in a prom with few clouds,
The same old tree that she had usually passed on a spree!
Reminded her today of a green blessing,
The pine needles, evergreen, and the bark with a texture so clean!
The little sheep and goats as cute and fluffy as cotton,
Made her know herself once again, that she and the Nature were One!"

I hope you like it! :smiling_face: Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Your poetry is absolutely beautiful, Smriti! :heart::national_park: :bouquet: :sparkles:

4 Likes

OH MY…I LOVE that. I’d love to put that on my website and of course give you credit if you want.

5 Likes

I hope you love this! I LOVE THIS POEM

6 Likes

@SilverBear u are absolutely amazing.

@Solasta_Amore such a beautiful poem

5 Likes

@SilverBear how amazing that you made a video for @Solasta_Amore’s poem for your site :star_struck: It was beautiful writing! Great job to both of you!

4 Likes

OH MY GOOODNESS! I really did not see that coming!! I…I can’t believe this!!! @SilverBear I LOOOOVEEE YOUU!! How in the world can you be sooooo generous!? I still can not believe my eyes yet! Is this really real??? What…what should I say dear??? I am out of words! Please someone pinch me! Oh Godd…yes, I am not dreaming, I watched it agaiin and…I am not dreaming! You people are surely intent on making me cry out loud! Gosh! I don’t even want my ‘S’ on this video, if YOU ALL love it soo much!! It is practically my biggest present ever!! That someone appreciated my work so much! I don’t know what else should I write…all words seem less…I can only say again & again, THANK YOU!!! :sob: :sob: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

I can never thank You and @SilverBear and everyone else here, enough!!! I love you all…forever! :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

Thank youuu tons @Mistress_Of_Herbs!!! :smiling_face: :cupid:

5 Likes

Thank you Sweetheart! I am soo happy I made you smile today!! :kissing_heart: :face_holding_back_tears: :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Awww I am so glad you love it! I LOVE IT and love you. Blessing to you. :heart_eyes: :heartpulse:

5 Likes