Naughty, naughty, who’s been treasure hunting again 🤦‍♀️

Hi just wanted to share some more items I picked up since this time of year is just so awesome for witchy things…

Pumpkins I just adore :heart_eyes:

Classy ‘witches’ sign

Spooky witch house with a black cat

The witch is out/in pillow

17 Likes

Another great haul- you got yourself some awesome treasures @TheMuslimWitch! :heart_eyes:

The fluffy owl is so cute!!! Are you going to give him a name? :wink::owl:

Thanks for sharing the fun things- it makes me want to go shopping too! :laughing: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

I love the little white owl! It’s sooo cute! It’s all very awesome! Great finds :wink:
:butterfly:

7 Likes

No i haven’t and although it is an interactive owl from Harry Potter i got a while back, i assume the only appropriate name for it is Hedwig :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you and yes it is cute however its white the worst enemy to dust and although i dust regularly, i think over time it will be a grey owl lol :blush:

7 Likes

Wow that witch house looks amazing! Are those real plants inside?? I see you are ready for the Witches New Year (Samhain/Halloween season)! :jack_o_lantern:

6 Likes

It’s interactive!?! :star_struck: Ahhhh that’s so cool! And yes, in that case Hedwig is a perfect name for her :owl::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Just for fun…

"I love Halloween, put another pumpkin in the cart. :notes:
It makes me laugh and want to fly.
I went to Michael’s and found some great stuff on sale.
A fluffy owlet, how fun! Oh, crows and bats and great big hats :man_mage:
Mortars and pestles, haunted houses; with Halloween lights.
Next, we went to Walmart and looked at their treasures.

Cauldrons with steam, misty color-changing lights.
Candles, a broom, lit pumpkins, and bales of hay!
Pilgrim shoes and bright brass buckles and best of all those stripped stockings;
You know, like the one that Dorothy dropped a house on.

"Book? Booook?

Available at Lowe’s

Hocus Pocus 2 release Sept 2022

Enjoy the witching season!
Garnet

4 Likes

I have a pillow just like that. I was disapointed when it came in because it said the witch is out and I wanted the witch is in. It took me 3 months before I realised I could change it. Lol!

4 Likes

The owl is adorable.

4 Likes

No I don’t think I could tend to them with all my lovely pet birds as they destroyed my last indoor herb garden… but still love the artificial ones…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.