Need help understanding my soul card reading

Hello~
I had a soul card reading and I’m not too sure how to understand/interpret it? It was done online with a FB group I’m part of. She gave me a 3 card reading and told me what the message was for each one, but it has me perplexed on how to understand what they mean? Does anyone how experience in this, if so I would love some input. I will give the info to whomever may be able to help me :slight_smile:

Thank you~
Marcie. (beginner witch & happy to be here)

8 Likes

Hello and welcome.

8 Likes

Hello and welcome. I have no experience in this area, but I am certain someone here does and will likely be along soon.

7 Likes

Thank you. I’m looking forward to learning a lot and talking with fellow witches

6 Likes

Usually a card reading includes an interpretation. If you couldn’t understand the readers message then you should get your money back! :laughing:

LOL but really, feel free to send me a message with the cards and I will try to do my best to interpret them.

5 Likes

Thankfully I didn’t pay for it!! It would be nice to get some clarification

4 Likes

It could be as Francisco said and just a bungled reading. However, it could also be that the meaning will make sense when the time is right. Usually with readings, they’re very personal and the reader only passes on the message they get. It’s then up to the person getting the reading to apply it to their life.

2 Likes

@marcie sometimes when I do readings I the message I get doesn’t make any sense. Then one day, it all becomes clear. I would reach out to either @Francisco or if she doesn’t mind @MeganB… they are both well versed in readings & interpretations but as Megan said, there is only so much information that they can give & then you will need to take the message & apply it to your life. I hope that you find some kind of clarity!

3 Likes

Hi. I was hoping you still may be able to help me with this? I’m supposed to know what it all means but I guess i’m just not very good as figuring it out. I’m hoping to just get an interpretation of it so I can better understand what it all means.

3 Likes

No problem! Click on my name and select the “Message” blue button! :+1:

2 Likes