Need some prayers and energy

It has been an afternoon. I am sitting in the cardiac critical care unit waiting room. It appears that my husband has had a heart attack (I haven’t seen him yet so I have no info.). He went by ambulance and near me here. He’s in the cath lab now. I have no idea whats happening, but we could use some prayers and energy over the next little bit!

13 Likes

Oh my Gods, Ailey :heart: I’m keeping you and your husband in my thoughts and sending you both all the good energy! :sparkles:

7 Likes

@AlleyGrey
Sending healing to your husband for as long as needed with the best possible outcome :pray:
With love :heart: always

7 Likes

Oh no sending you prayers and blessings.

6 Likes

Oh my! I’m so sorry! I hope things start calming down & he recovers soon with no complications. Much love & light for a positive outcome soon! :revolving_hearts:

Edit: I have added this to the Energy Exchange Circle :hugs: June 2022 :dizzy:

7 Likes

Oh my gods, that’s terrible! Sending you much love and light! Let us know how he’s doing when you can.

7 Likes

Thanks everyone. Thomas had a massive heart attack. His “widow maker” artery was 100% blocked. They were able to go in through his wrist, dissolve the clot and put in a stent. They did have to shock with once to get his heart back into a normal sinus rhythm (he doesn’t remember that part).

When I finally got back to see him, he was laughing and joking and totally his normal self. I came home to sleep and get the gets situated (they have camp this week and I didn’t want them to miss it… it’s their favorite).

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers and love. We still have a ways to go! Please also pray that scheduling with the kiddos remains easy. My oldest college baby is coming home today. That will be a huge help!

10 Likes

That was a terrifying situation- I am so glad to hear that your Thomas is doing much better now! :pray::heart: Keeping him, you, and your kiddos in my thoughts and prayers- and may the scheduling remain easy for you!

Blessed be! :candle::two_hearts:

7 Likes

I’m so happy to hear that they were able to help him & that he can be home to continue recovering. Bonus getting them to their camp, you did great with everything. Continued healing & positivity for you & your family. :heartpulse:

5 Likes

Wow. That had to have been terrifying. So glad he was up and behaving normally. I hope things go to plan for you, and will continue to send you love and light!

6 Likes

@TheTravelWitch_Bry @Siofra_Strega and @Amethyst

He had a bit of a rough night with some expected chest pain ?totally normal). We will love from cardiac critical care to a regular room this afternoon and he will probably come home from the hospital Wednesday or Thursday.

My college kid is here, so I have an extra set of hands. I’m so relieved! Thanks for all the thoughts!

7 Likes

Give him my good wishes! I’m glad you’ve got all the help you need!

5 Likes

@AileyGrey
Kristen, I have stood where you are and I send you strength and healing.
Blessed be.
Garnet

6 Likes

That is positive news! May his recovery continue to go smoothly and that the chest pain fades away quickly as he heals :pray::heart:

I’m glad you have an extra set of helping hands there too- that must be a big help! Sending love and blessings to you all :people_hugging: :two_hearts:

8 Likes

:pray:
I pray for doctors to fix and prevent any further incidents and allow healing of a greater stronger smarter man for his family.
-Amen and so mote it be

9 Likes

What a terrifying experience! Happy to hear that it turned out Oke!

7 Likes

How is your husband? How r u holding up?

7 Likes

We are doing well! Thomas is moving and grooving and acting like nothing ever happened! He is grumpy as all get out because he has stopped smoking, but we will make it through! I slept most of yesterday and I feel so much better today. Now I just need to catch upon some house work! Thank you for thinking of us!

10 Likes

Oh hon im sooooooo glad. Yall will definitely get thru. Do u mind if i light yall a healing candle?

6 Likes

@christeena, I would love that so much! Thank you!

7 Likes