Need some sound advise pls

Hello
So I went on the site that was posted here to find my astral meaning. I somehow got a free reading with my birth chart. The information was kind of bang on about a few things. It was a mini reading they provided and at the end it announced that if I want a full 1 yr reading I need to sub and pay. It is almost 100$ for the year and I need to know if this is something I should sub to or is it more of a scam. It claims that I will get daily readings along with important dates and events as well as many other things. A lot of it made sense but should I spend 97 ya dollars for a service like this?

4 Likes

Hey Katt! Which specific site are you talking about?

If it is Astro.com, personally I think it’s definitely one of the best sites out there on Astrology. They have many pro and respected astrologers working for them.

If you want to learn more about astrology or if you need to have all of the transit insights available everyday, it might be worth it. But it will depend entirely on your personal finances. 100 dollars could be a lot for some people, but on the other hand, it’s just 8 dollars a month.

Regarding the interpretations I think it depends but it can give you amazing insights about your current transits. I suggest you check their policy on refunds or free trials, and try it out for yourself!

2 Likes

Ty
It is astrologyanswers.com, and right now I am one poor girl lol

3 Likes

Ohhhh it sounds like a really interesting program! :eyes: I totally agree with Francisco on this- check and see if they have a 30-day trial. Sites and programs with some kind of money-back guarantee tend to be pretty reliable, as this shows that they are confident in what they are offering! This would give you a chance to try it out, and then if it’s not what you hoped- nothing lost! :grin: :+1:

Best of luck, and let us know how it goes! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

There is no trial however there is a 90 day (i think) money back guarantee if not satisfied. They keep sending me emails to sign up, so yesterday i replied that i am not in a situation to sign up at the moment but perhaps in the future and they answered me by saying they would keep my mini reading and the offer until i was ready. They may actually be legit

3 Likes

I found a long review published on Exemplore.com. Here’s what it says:

The reading is computer-generated content that will be sent to you in under a minute. Remember, this site openly says that its readings are “for entertainment only.”

Users should visit this site for daily horoscopes or videos, but not for personal, individualized readings.

2 Likes

That’s nice of them to hold the offer for you! Gives you some more time to decide about their service and if it would be a good choice for you :+1:

Although it looks like from the review Francisco found, the readings are computer-generated and not really personal… I would imagine there are many free ways to find a generated horoscope or reading on the internet! :computer::thinking:

Perhaps if you want a very personal and in-depth reading, the money may be better spent on getting a professional reading with a psychic, tarot reader, or astrologer :crystal_ball: I’ve only ever done in-person readings, but I would imagine that there are some talented practitioners who can do readings via phone or video call! :blush: :+1:

Best of luck- I hope you can find a great way to get personalized readings! :heart:

2 Likes