Need Strength and Endurance

Dearest brothers & sisters. My Sister in law, Kathy, was admitted to the hospital last Friday. Terrible, terrible headache. She had a small brain bleed. One can survive that, but it started again &they rushed her for a CAT scan. Another brain bleed. She essentially had a stroke, she’s 55. Today she had a heart attack. If it is her time, will you pray for her. Her her husband is beside himself, would you all send strength and endurance for this man who at 75 is about to bury a second wife.
Blessing to you all.

9 Likes

@Garnet. You’re in my prayers tonight.
Hope things will turn out for the best soon.
Blessed be :pray::two_hearts:

6 Likes

My thoughts and prayers are with Kathy and her husband. Blessings to you and them.

6 Likes

Will send healing thoughts and energy to your family. :candle:

5 Likes

May light that shines within this coven’s soul, :infinity:
Heal her now and make her whole.
May the light that shines below our roots, :seedling:
Reach and return in endless loops,
Connected to your sister-in-law, Barbara
Healing and flowing with our love and energy. :purple_heart:

Blessed Be!

7 Likes

My thoughts are with you and your family, may healing energy hold each of you in it’s grasp. I will light a candle for your sister in law and her husband for strength as well. :candle:

7 Likes

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. This is such a hard thing to endure.
Blessed be :pray:

8 Likes

I am so sorry to hear about your sister-in-law, @Garnet. What a terrible situation. Kathy, her husband, and you are all in my thoughts and prayers today :pray:

I’ve moved this post to the Energy Exchange Category so the forum knows to send their love and light! Perhaps the warmhearted @praecog29 could also add this situation to the forum’s Energy Exchange Circle post.

So much good energy coming your way, Barbara! Love and light :heart: :candle:

7 Likes

I’m terribly sorry that you’re going through this. The first time I wrote a reply to this, I was sending reiki, healing energy and deleted the post so I guess you’re meant to read this. I’ll be praying and sending healing energy your way :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

8 Likes

I will keep her in my thoughts :hugs:

7 Likes

Thank you all. My beautiful Kathy went to Mothers embrace at 6am EST.
She’ll be buried in Kentucky by her Mom. My heart hurts, but she’s in a better place. I’ll be off line for a while. Goddesses bless you all.

6 Likes

@Garnet I’m so sorry for your loss.
My thoughts continue for you and your family. :candle:
Love & Light
:heart:

6 Likes

I am very new here, but this message spoke to me very deeply, My grandmother passed away a month ago now. I still hold small meditations for her and my other ancestors before bed. I will be sure to include Kathy and her husband in my ritual tonight for strength and healing <3 Blessed Be <3

7 Likes

My condolences to you and your family. I’ll continue keeping you in my heart. Goddess bless.

6 Likes

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, @Garnet. Take the time you need as you honor and treasure Kathy’s memory. You and your family are in my heart and prayers :pray::candle:

My heart goes out to you as well, @lisa32, in the wake of your recent loss. Sending love and light your way too :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and statements. It really has been helpful in that I’m stronger that I thought I was. I still tear up but then your thoughts reach out and touch me. I am stronger. I will endure. :pray:t4: :sob:

7 Likes

You’re welcome, love. If there’s anything we can do, just let us know. I’ll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. :candle:

6 Likes

Condolences and well wishes, Barbara :pray:

Right now she sees you and will be very happy that you have the strength to endure and move forward through pain. You are strong!!

6 Likes

Holding you and your family near to my heart, sending love & light
:candle:

5 Likes

@Garnet sending love and strength to you and your family <3

@TheTravelWitch Thank you for your kind words <3
<3 Blessed Be <3

6 Likes