Needing positive vibes for Health reasons

So I have not said anything but I have had multiple Urinary Trac Infections that keep accruing . First I was in the Er then I was put on antibiotics then I got a Bacterial infection. Know I got another uti. I have been calling the doctors office and did a follow up and did a bunch of test that turned out to be normal. Then I got another UTI and the doctors really need to have this referral approved or go through so I can see whats really going on. I have an appointment on Friday so I can figure out what kind of bacteria it is and go from there and the doctor office will not do a referral for a urologist till October 26 so I am waiting in limbo. I probably should focus on doing a healing spell tonight I will probably be fishing for a healing spell tonight.Just when I thought everything was getting back in order I get a another health problem. I am ever so thankful for this site because when I am not doing good I can always get back on track and pray to the gods and goddesses! I’m just gonna stay home and do some journaling and last night I made some prosperity oil for my spell that I’m working on for good luck! I will keep y’all posted and let you know what’s going on till then.
Jeannie

14 Likes

Prayers going to you I’ll light a candle for you as well

9 Likes

Count me in also.

7 Likes

@Jeannie1 im sorry to hear you have been unwell. I will light a candle for you. In case the doctor didn’t tell you it might be a good idea to change all your toiletries. Body wash, toilet paper and girly things you use(I won’t go into detail on that one lol). Avoid taking a bath, do showers instead. And drink lots of water. I hope this helps and sending you lots of love and light. :hugs:

7 Likes

Ow thank you :blush: I actually got a bday I’m not sure if you heard about it but it’s a vaginal and butt cleanse! The Japanese use them! Lol :laughing: My butt is clean I take showers every day! I ordered new undies and everything! Lol

I don’t use toilet paper! Even before as a young child I’ve always had uti’s I am very prone to theme.But I don’t get my test till Friday!
Thank you :blush: for your blessings
Jeannie

6 Likes

Phoenix dawn,
Thanks hun! I so appreciate your encouragement!
I’ll do my best to drink lots of water and take good care of myself!
Jeannie

8 Likes

Perdos
Ow thank you, we are family! I’ll show you my prosperity oil! I should do a healing spell tonight and ran out of the moon light. I was making this potion for good luck! :four_leaf_clover: Maybe I’ll just stick with the plan and get it next quarter! I had my green candle with sparkly glitter. I ran out of time for the half moon so today is a waxing gibbous so we are supposed to pause and observe! Maybe next time I’ll get my spell inn!
I just needed prosperity oil first in order to do my spell work! It turned out so pretty :star_struck:
An easy how-to on constructing a Prosperity Anointing Oil
Hers a picture! I’m
Thank you Perdos

See the gold foil?

Thanks for your help!
Jeannie

8 Likes

@Jeannie1 lol I get them too. Hope everything goes well

8 Likes

Thanks Crystal! :wink:
:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

7 Likes

Your welcome

8 Likes

Oh goodness @Jeannie1- that sounds like a not particularly fun early birthday present. I’m so sorry to hear you’ve been unwell- I pray the doctor’s can figure out whatever the cause is and get you quickly on the path to recovery :pray:

Others have shared some great advice- I agree about taking it easy and taking good care of yourself. Go ahead and pamper yourself- you deserve it! :blush:

My usual go-to for healing is baths, but if you don’t know what is causing the UTI you may want to be careful with what you soak in. Perhaps this Healing Spell could help you out? I also recommend drinking more Cranberry/Cranberry Juice- it’s my at home go-to for UTIs (but as always, follow the advice of your doctors- they’ll know best for your unique health situation)

Blessed be and speedy recovery, Jeannie! :pray::heart:

8 Likes

As someone who used to suffer from numerous UTIs you have my sympathy. You’re in my thoughts x

7 Likes

As mentioned above, cranberry is a popular go to for UTI’s. My ex takes a pill every day. Look into kidney stones! I’ve seen multiple females find out they had a stone they didn’t feel that caused UTI’s. After the stone was removed they were better

@TheTravelWitch, @Francisco, @Limeberry, @MeganB please get @Jeannie1 on the Energy Exchange Circle. (I’m heading to the airport now and I can’t do it. The rest of the coven, please don’t wish me safe travels here. This is Jeannie’s thread.) Meditating and sending you light while you wait on finding answers!

8 Likes

I’m so sorry @Jeannie1 :worried: I could make a healing grid and place you in my distance healing box if you’d like. I’ll pray and light a candle!!! May you find the answers that you’re looking for from the urologist! May the Goddess watch over and comfort you!! I’m sending you my love and light!! :heart::candle::heart:

7 Likes

You make a good point about kidney stones. One of my many UTIs ended up being a kidney infection and I had to take myself to A&E to get it sorted as it was a weekend and the doctor’s surgery wasn’t open.

7 Likes

Gosh, when it rains it pours. I’ll keep you in mind when I’m doing my prayers @Jeannie1. I’m so sorry you’re waiting in limbo. Be safe!

6 Likes

I am sending you healing love & light. When I light my candles I will send you energy as well. I understand the stress that comes with health issues as I have had my fair share. If there is anything I can do please let me know.

6 Likes

That’s a great idea Travel Witch

Blockquote

Iinteresting you said that because I think cranberry has vitamin c so!
Thank you :blush: I know I just need to take good care of myself. I went for a long walk and then I got sick! I am just going to drink lots of water :sweat_drops:
I’ll keep you posted!
Thank you for sharing Brianna I hope your doing good :blush:
Blessed be!

5 Likes

Praecog29

Blockquote

I started taking cranberry pills and it has probiotics. Since I had the bacterial infection I think the antibiotics stole all my good bacteria! I hope I don’t get immune to all the antibiotics! It’s truly scary with the Covid9 with my immunity being deprived.
Thank you for this information it tells me I am on the right track! I’m going to drink lots of water, cranberry and probiotics!
Thanks again Ben have fun on your trip! Be safe my friend! I know your having fun :star_struck: I am so happy for you!
Jeannie

6 Likes

You’re very welcome, Jeannie :heart: And yes, that’s the most important thing to keep taking good care of yourself! Drink water, get plenty of good rest, and work your way through the problem- you’re well on the way to recovery! You are one powerful and amazing witch, Jeannie, so keep going strong! :raised_hands: :two_hearts:

7 Likes