Needing to find my magic again

Marry meet
My name is Toni Forster. I’m a 47 Yr old single mother & grandmother. I live in Washington state in the beautiful Pacific North West.
I lost both my parents in March of 2020. They passed three days apart. My mom was not only my mom she was also my High Priestess. When we lost her :broken_heart:I got through only because I had to make it for my son who was 16 at the time. Just after I lost my parents my son let me know that I was going to be a grandmother Mother’s Day this year my grandson’s mother took my grandson away and I haven’t seen him since I lost my magic in 2020 and I need to find it again

12 Likes

@ToniF5 hello and welcome. This is an amazing place to find your magic again. I’m crystal from Ohio and I’m very glad you found your way to us. It sounds like you have had a very hard time. I am so sorry for your loss. If you need to talk feel free to message me and if you need help just ask

10 Likes

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

6 Likes

I’m sorry that you lost you mother!! That’s a tough one to deal with. I lost my grandparents who basically raised me. Well, they did. First, my grandpa then 3 months later, my grandmother. I believe they were true soul mates. Now, I have to work things out with my mother and it’s going better than expected some days. Not so good mostly. Anyway if you just need an ear or anything at all, don’t you dare hesitate!!!

7 Likes

Wishing you the most warmest of welcomes from Australia. I am so sorry to hear that you lost both of your parents last year. I’ve lost a parent myslef when I was young, but to lose both so suddenly. That is almost an unbearable loss. It never matters how old you are when it happens. It is one of the hardest things to deal with. I have the deepest of respect to you for having the strength and courage to keep going. I am sorry about your grandson. You really have had to deal with so much. I truly hope that you feel welcome here. The people that I have met here truly have the most beautiful and kindest of souls. They really do mean it when they say if you need anything all you need to do is ask, even if it’s just a chat. There is always someone willing and able to talk.

7 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that, I can’t imagine all that you’re going through😕 losing loved ones can be so hard. I find that meditation and calling in your spirit guides have been very helpful for me in connecting with my magic! Like listening to some guided meditations on here or on YouTube! I hope that helps, I know you’ll find your magic again!

7 Likes

Merry Meet @ToniF5! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum. :infinite_roots:

I’m so sorry you’ve lost your parents and it seems like your family. That’s unimaginable to me. I’m sending you love and light and the hopes that this coven may help you heal. We’re there for each other a lot so if you ever need anything just let me know.

Blessings to you!

6 Likes

Warm greetings @ToniF5,

I’m so sorry your path has been darkened by loss. I think you are amazing for continuing forward and seeking out the light again. As others have said, you have found a wonderful place to rekindle the spark of your magic :sparkles::fire:

Have you explored the spells on the main Spells8 site, Toni? I know there are several spells for spirit communications. There are also many discussions in the forum- feel free to use the Search Tool if you’d like to explore Ouija, Ancestor Altars, Spirit contact, etc. I hope you can find everything you are searching for! :pray:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be!

4 Likes

Merry meet, so glad you found us here… I am sorry for your pain and it must be hard and i can’t even imagine what you are going through… There are such caring and helpful witches here on the forum, so don’t hesitate to reach out as there will always be someone who wants to help even if it is just for a chat :blush:

5 Likes