New and eager to meet friendly people and learn

Hello everyone,
I was born and raised in Midland, Texas, although I’ve lived other places like Southern California and New Mexico, I made my way back home. I am currently pursuing my bachelors in Public Health at New Mexico State University (online). I have always loved patient care and possess an Associate in Medical Assisting Degree but the pay is not agreeable to me.
I joined this community seeking protection because, despite my bad luck for nearly 20 years, I had not taken the time to really put some puzzle pieces together. Until my sister, who I have always idolized mentioned something to a new beau, who has recently passed away unexplainably. I remember hearing my sister say to him,

"are you sure you want to be with her, she's cursed, anyone she's hooked 
       up with gets sick or start missing work and lose their jobs, vehicles and homes?" 

Well that made me sick to my stomach because I started going back and its true. Three failed marriages under my belt and so many potential happily ever-afters dissolved. The last boyfriend, may he rest in peace, had gotten as far as psychic to tell me that my sister was evil and not eat her foods or interact with her as much as possible. I never got a name or contact info to continue seeking help.
I have always had sixth sense but never pursued it for lack of education on the subject. I have now read and used several methods that have proven powerful and safe for protection not bad things. I just seek better guidance or assistance if possible. I have no friends and I don’t go anywhere, I am not even invited to family gatherings because my sister has made look like the worst human being to everyone including our father. Our mother has passed and my sister was happy about it. She badmouths me because I look like her, she says.
Forgive the long story, I am desperate and feeling consumed by bad vibes, all I want is to love and take care of others and love all living things.
Thank you for listening (reading)
Blessed be! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Then you’re at the right place!!
First of all, welcome! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I can’t say that I have no friends because I have many right here. I don’t go anywhere with the family, let alone get invited.

If you want, here’s a link for a series of courses that will help with every topic you’ll need to know about. The initiation course…

Specifically, the protection spells:

To remove bad luck, stagnant energy:

:hibiscus: I’d suggest starting off with the courses. Keep your head up, you’re not alone!!!

8 Likes

I’m glad you found a like minded community. Im new here as well. Im sure there’s something here to help you with your luck. If you don’t find anything i may have something here at home. Don’t let your past impede your future… You will be OK

7 Likes

I actually know someone in midland lol

6 Likes

Welcome @isabel2. You are in the right place. The ppl here are so nice and lots of information available.

7 Likes

Hi there, im Elvelyn from mississippi. Nice to meet you!

6 Likes

Oh, hon, you’ve had a hard time of it, I can tell. Welcome, I’m Amethyst and I’m from Southern West Virginia. I’m glad that you found your way to the forum, you’ll get lots of good vibes and practical advice.

First of all, your sister is a bully, so if you can’t stay away from her, stop letting yourself show how much what she says bothers you. Bullies get their kicks from seeing their victims upset. Ignore her if you can, and be neutral if you can’t. Hopefully, she’ll get bored and stop.

The lovely @christina4 gave you some great links, but I’m gonna give you one more. The Mirror Reversal Spell should help. There are actually three methods, one with a mirror, one with candles, and one with bay leaves. The last one sounds like the easiest if you’re a newbie. But read them over and really think about if you want to do it or not. It should banish any curse your sister is sending back at her.

If you have any questions, like where to get supplies or the like, give a holler and someone here will help you out. We’re neat like that.

Meanwhile, keep your spirits up! You’ve found friends and a place to belong and that’s a good thing.

6 Likes

I am Siofra from Cape Cod. I think you will find that everyone here is very helpful & supportive of your path & journey.

If you have any questions or want to know more about a topic, feel free to join in any conversation or ask away. Someone will get back to you & steer you in the right direction.

@christina4 & @Amethyst have given you some great places to start. They are wonderful people & wouldn’t give you anything but the best advice for what you are going through. I know it seems hard right now, but once you catch your bearings & start on your journey & things will get better. You are definitely in the right place.

I have been here a little over a year & can’t tell you the amount of times I have felt supported & loved from the people here. It really is an extension of my family. I hope you feel the warmth & love & know that you are not alone.

5 Likes

Welcome @isabel2 ! You’ve found a wonderful place! I myself don’t really have friends or family, with the exception of my daughter and a cousin, but these peeps here, best family around! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

Warm greetings @isabel2 :heart:

So sorry to hear that you’ve had such a tough time. Everyone deserves love and companionship! Please know that you’ve found a very open space where you can be yourself- the coven is blessed to have you here! :infinite_roots:

Others have shared some great resources, so just adding in that I hope you make yourself at home here :blush: There is a weekly group ritual (with a Zoom chat) posted in A Sacred Space, so if you’re ever feeling lonely then I highly recommend stopping by to join the ritual or pop into the chat for some fun times with your coven :handshake:

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Thank you so much Christina for that warm welcome and links, I will check them out as soon as I answer all of you kind ladies. Feels great to be welcome. So far I have been successful with my cleansing baths. I put a good amount of herbs and essential oils and it helps purge the bad vibes and this horrible feeling I get on my back. It feels like something is latched on with claws or something and gives me the chills and gives me a heavy feeling. So I did a salt cleansing of the home and took a long hot soak with all the lovely herbs I knew were for cleansing. let me tell you when I stepped out of that bathroom, it was like someone flicked on the extra gold on the sun. I had no body aches, I felt so different. Suddenly I was interested in going out of the house and I was starving and thirsty like I had been tied up for years. More than 20 years actually, but thank you I gotta keep reading love all the info.
Blessed Be! :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi Susan, thank you for the encouraging words, I havent enjoyed myself this much in a long time. I love this place so much to read and benefit from.
Now you know 2 people from Midland lol, have a great week and thanks again.

4 Likes

Thank you Crystal, yes I have enjoyed reading so much great information. I love it!

4 Likes

Hey Evelyn, great to met you as well. Wish you a happy week! :smiley:. thank you for the warm welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thank you Amethyst, I will definitely check them out and try, but would that be considered as me casting a bad spell toward someone? I don’t wanna hurt anyone but it would be satisfying to see who has been hurting me that way.

4 Likes

Hi Siofra, great to meet you, I love your name, its unique. The fact that youre from Cape Cod makes me hear the tune from the movie with Robert DeNiro lol. I love it!. :grin: :heart_eyes:
I really appreciate this help so much I feel like my skin color gets brighter with every welcome message and hope to live happy and in peace; with every spell I try, I feel a weight off my shoulders. Thanks again
Blessed Be! :smiley:

5 Likes

Thank you Peaches I feel the love in abundance here. Definitely wish I would have found you all sooner but this is still wonderful. I hope you have a great week and I appreciate the warm welcome. Have a wonderful day Peaches :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Awesome thanks you for the warm welcoming message and invitation. I will definitely make it to one of those. I love it here so far you all have been the nicest Ive ever experienced. I feel truly blessed and safe now, I am so happy to have joined! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Salt cleanses the aura! It raises your frequency. I love a good salt bath! I’m glad that helped you!!! :blush::heartbeat:

4 Likes

I had to jump in. No it’s not hurting anyone. It’s getting rid of it. The reversal spell just un-does the harm meant for you. Wiccans have what we call the Wiccan Reade:
The Wiccan Rede is a statement that provides the key moral system in the neopagan religion of Wicca and certain other related witchcraft-based faiths. A common form of the Rede is An ye harm none, do what ye will which was taken from a longer poem also titled the Wiccan Rede. Wikipedia

6 Likes