New baby witch here

Good morning everyone! My name is RoseMary but I go by Peaches. I’m a newbie and am looking forward to learning and growing :relieved:

13 Likes

Welcome Peaches!

8 Likes

@Peaches Welcome I am Sharon from Idaho. This place is amazing. I hope you love it here. Blessed Be!!!

8 Likes

Welcome peaches. Nice to meet you

8 Likes

Nice to meet you too :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you :blush:!

7 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

7 Likes

Greetings @Peaches I’m Pedros from Puerto Rico :puerto_rico:, welcome to The Infinite Root Coven.
Blessings!

7 Likes

Hola Pedros! Thank you and blessings to you as well !:blush:

5 Likes

Welcome, @Peaches! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & I have been here for a little over a year now. If you haven’t already, check out the courses, There is a lot of information there including printables for your own Book of Shadows.

I look forward to chatting with you more throughout the forum! Welcome to Infinite Roots Coven too! :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Thank you! I actually completed the self initiation course over the weekend. There’s sooo much information and I’m so excited :laughing:

5 Likes

Hi @Peaches! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

6 Likes

Hi Amethyst! Nice to meet you and thank you! (Once upon a time I went by the name Amethyst Rose, but got nicknamed Peaches and it stuck :smirk:)

6 Likes

Amethyst, Princess of the Gemworld was one of my favorite little-known comic books growing up and I’ve been hooked on the nickname ever since. LOL.

I like Peaches though! It’s nice!

5 Likes

Merry meet @Peaches and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

I hope you’ve been finding everything you were looking for- there is indeed a lot of content on both the main Spells8 site and here in the forums! :grin: If you have a topic in particular that you are studying, I’d recommend using the Search Tool :mag: to quickly locate related dicussions.

Know that you are warmly invited to join in all of the Forum Activities- from a weekly challenge, to book club, the Energy Exchange Circle, and more- make yourself at home here :blush:. There is a group ritual today- feel free to join in if it seems interesting to you! :hugs:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Congratulations on completing the courses!!! :partying_face::balloon::partying_face:

6 Likes

Welcome!! :wave: I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’m an eclectic. I’m a certified crystal healer and you’ll see a lot of posts about crystals from me. @Missa is extremely knowledgeable in this field as well :relaxed: but, it’s so nice to meet you and have you here!! Hope to see you around soon!!
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

Thank you so much!

6 Likes

Hello! My name is Missa and I am an Art Witch & Crystal Witch :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: everyone here is super friendly and knowledgeable on various subjects so don’t hesitate to ask!

8 Likes

Thank you for the shoutout girl! :blush:

6 Likes