New Baby Witch :

I’m Brittanie and I’m new here. Im a baby witch who can’t wait to learn and grow my craft.

9 Likes

Welcome to the coven @brittanierose! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Glad to have you here!

Have you found the Wicca Self-Initiation yet? It’s a great place to start out on the forum and will help you learn loads.

Also, check out the Merry Meet Monday - Forum News post for this week, it’ll tell you what’s going on in the forum activity-wise, and is a great way to get to know people by talking down in the comments.

Welcome to the coven, I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Welcome @brittanierose! You will a lot from this group!

6 Likes

Yes I did find it and have started with it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Coolness! If you have any questions just give a shout and someone will pop up to help you out!

5 Likes

Hi Brittanie,

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for your introduction. Do you have any favorite witchy books or any that you’re reading at the moment?

Anyway… Feel free to explore the Forum and comment on any topic. If you have any questions, feel free to ask anything or share a topic of your own!

4 Likes

I’m extremely new to my craft so I’m starting with Bucklands complete book of Witchcraft

5 Likes

Hello @brittanierose

It’s a pleasure to meet you! Welcome to the coven. Blessed be💫

5 Likes

Merry meet @brittanierose Britannie, and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

Congrats to you for embarking on your magickal journey! Like others have mentioned, please feel free to reach out if you come across any questions or find some interesting witchy wisdom you’d like to share. You have many friendly coven members who love to learn and chat! :blush:

If you’re just getting started, I really recommend checking out the Daily Devotional- it has recommended spells, rituals, and information for the day and is a great way to build your magickal practice :sparkles:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :dove:

4 Likes

Welcome @brittanierose :hugs: I’m Christina and I’m from New York. I’m an Eclectic witch and nice to meet you! Glad that you’re here. :blush: We’re like one huge family so if you have any questions or doubts or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out and ask any one of us!!!
Blessed be :pray:

4 Likes

That’s a great starting book :+1: He covers the basics with easy to follow guidelines and will prepare you for diving in deeper in the future.

It could also happen that you disagree with some of the things mentioned, so don’t be afraid to question those. The Craft has evolved a lot since Buckland formed his own Wiccan tradition (Seax-Wicca).

4 Likes