New Beginner Witch Here

Hello, my name is Alpha, I have been drawn to magic since I was in high school but I didn’t start taking the calling seriously until now. The course here is wonderful and I have already learned a lot. I am also getting some of the pages for my very own Book of Shadows :slight_smile: So far I love learning a lot about magic and history and also different religons because it is interesting to see similarities. I want to possibly be able to do tarot reading one day but that’s in the future after I learn a lot here and read more books :slight_smile: Just wanted to say hi and meet new people here :3

1 Like

Hi Alpha! Welcome to the Forum! :+1:

I love your name! And I’m glad that you are taking your spiritual calling seriously.

I feel many people are afraid to explore their path, but that banishes quickly once they start reading and learning. The more you know, the less you fear! :open_book:

Feel free to use the forum to ask any questions you have, open a discussion, or recommend anything you find (online or offline)!

1 Like

Welcome, Alpha!

Glad to have you on board here with us. I hope you keep learning and keep exploring your spirituality.

<3

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: and I’m glad that I’m now taking it seriously and thank you I will keep that in mind if I have any questions.

2 Likes

Thank you <3 and I’m going to continue learning as much as I can <3

1 Like

hi i am new to this i donot even know if i wrote my introduction correctly please forgive me if i did not do it correctly

2 Likes

Hello! Im a still a bit of a newbie myself. I have been practicing and researching into metaphysical/witchy/wicca for about 10 months now. Feel free to message me if you are wanting to know more about crystals, pendulums, oracle cards, book of shadows.

I have quite a bit of books I could recommend and Youtube videos as well!

Welcome and I hope you have fun here :grinning:

2 Likes