New Besom received today

Received this Beautiful Small besom today. Ordered from a small business online broomchick.etsy.com.

12 Likes

@brad1 OOOooo! Itā€™s beautiful Brad! Thanks for adding the link, Iā€™m going to go have a look for one as wellā€¦lol

6 Likes

Thanks and hope you can find one as well :relaxed:.

4 Likes

I love it! Thatā€™s a great size! :broom: :sparkles:

4 Likes

How very lovely! I looked at her site, itā€™s very nice! Thanks for sharing the link!

5 Likes

Your welcome :grin:

5 Likes

I have just been thinking I need a new broom! How do you like it? Did you take it for a test drive? :laughing:

I am now checking out the Etsy store and they all look amazing. Should we move this post to the #recommendations category?

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a good idea! Iā€™m sure a lot of people would like to check out the link.

3 Likes

Gorgeous new besom, @brad1- what a great find! :star_struck: :broom: It looks very elegant :sparkles:

Itā€™s a bit hard to tell through a picture, but the bristles seem to have a lovely red tint to them- if so, I think it is really cool to have a colorful broom! :blush: May it always serve you well!

It seems like we are in agreement! This is such a lovely besom and the shop looks wonderful. A great resources for anyone seeking a besom of their own- into the Recommendations Category it goes! :grinning:

Thank you again for sharing your besom and for the shop link, Brad! :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Oh, thatā€™s so nice!! I like your besom, Brad!!

4 Likes

NicešŸ˜I really like the red.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.