New books for my library

I’ve added some new books to my witchy library.

The Little Book of Moon Magic I found in a general bookstore called The Works. Not started it yet, but I’ve been very much enjoying learning about the influence of the moon so may read this for the next Spells8 Book Club.

The Little Book of Crystals (the matching names are a complete coincidence) is a very basic guide to crystals and their properties, a starting point for my research. I am planning to buy Crystal Wisdom by Shannon Marie next, thanks @Missa for the recommendation.

13 Likes

Nice find :heart_eyes: Thank you for sharing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I need me a trip to The Works now :slight_smile:

9 Likes

You never know what you’re going to find there! I’ve found the weird and the wonderful both there and in TK Maxx.

Just ordered another book online this evening called “Witta An Irish Pagan Tradition” from a shop I visited in Gloucester called Spellbound. My husband’s Irish (as is my dog) and it looked quite interesting.

9 Likes

Is it a website they have? I love little shops of wonder like that, we have one here called “Shamanic Gifts of The Earth” and I love it. I get my Altar stuff and if I need a crystal or incense. They are very small so they don’t always have everything in stock but I’m always checking if they do :heartpulse:

6 Likes

Yes they have a website:

It’s a lovely little shop. I went to act as a witness at the wedding of my friend who lives in Wales last year (between lockdowns) and stopped in Gloucester on the way back. Stumbled across this little shop and was drawn to it, before I even seriously started reading up on wicca and witchcraft. Lovely place.

7 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m off for a wee look :heartpulse:

7 Likes

Very nice little books! It seems that you have a little reading to do now! :laughing:

9 Likes

It’s been a long day and that made me giggle :laughing:

8 Likes

You have some good books there! Can’t wait to see how it goes in the bookclub. :relaxed::cherry_blossom:

7 Likes

I’m so jealous. You’d never find stuff like that around here in a store unless it was a big bookstore. They look great!

7 Likes