New crystals and having fun

I just bought a few new crystals and having fun learning about each one🙏🏼

9 Likes

That’s great! What did you get if you don’t mind me asking?

5 Likes

I still haven’t learned how to post pictures I just tried :weary: I got Agate, Labradorite, Blue sandstone, Unakite. I’m doing my new moon ritual with Aventurine with my purple candle . Any other suggestions?

6 Likes

I am very open to any suggestions I’m very interested in really living my life this way I have alway believed but now I want my every day to be this .

6 Likes

Very cool! @christina4 is better at crystals than I am, but I would recommend getting a good clear quartz point because that’s like having a white candle, it can substitute for any crystal.

6 Likes

Ok I will grab that as well, I always worked with candles ans herbs now I really want to get into crystals. And just got a new couldron amd a beautiful crystal ball which I never did crystal balls but I’m very excited to try . I will take any help in that department as well.:pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

6 Likes

Selenite is a good one to have multiples of (wands, plates, bowls) because it cleanses & charges crystals & energy like your aura. It can be used to unblock chakras also.

I put charms on it, I habe earrings that list their posts on my selenite. So a small rose & dragonfly. I will set spell jars on it between full moons too. Or jewelry.

5 Likes

Oh very interesting if you have more please post to me I’m very interested in learning. A lot more . Thank you so much

5 Likes

@darlene3 hi to post a pic just click on the little arrow pointing up.

5 Likes

Oh i can’t wait to get a few more to add to my collection. At the museum here in Sydney they have a whole section of all types of crystals and just the sight of it makes me drool :drooling_face: Good thing is they sell them at the shop too and they are authentic and natural so i will check them out when i go in the near future and hopefully i find a few special finds…
Enjoy you new crystals and may them do wonders for you :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you so much they bring me such joy and my grandkids love looking at them :slight_smile: I will start them on their own collection when they get a little older my oldest granddaughter has amazing abilities my son passed away 1 month ago and Leila has talk to him already ! She is 3 and she lays on my amd hold the crystal I’m wearing around my neck and said uncle mine says HI ! It’s amazing :pray:t2::heart:

4 Likes

Labradorite would work for any magic. It’s the stone of magic. Also like @Amethyst said, clear quartz can replace any stone.

4 Likes

Oh i am so sorry for your loss i cannot imagine what you are going through. That’s amazing that your granddaughter can talk to him, she will be a natural when she is older…

4 Likes

Thank you I’m trying very hard to stay strong but it’s very hard . But I will enjoy working with my granddaughter threw her journey :pray:t2:

4 Likes