New & excited to meet ppl

Hey, my name is Amanda and I’m from Kentucky and I’ve been interested in Wicca for a long time but just started to really test the waters. I was going through a really tough time and I had so many questions and no answers so I decided to purchase my first Tarot deck and now it just feels like I’m on the path I’ve always been meant to be on.

7 Likes

Greetings @AmandaLynn37, and welcome to the Infinite Roots Coven! :infinite_roots:

I’m sorry to hear you were having such a hard time. I think many folks here can agree that finding magick and pursuing the craft brought us light and happiness in our darkest moments. I’m glad you are finding your way into your own happiness and confidence! :blush::sparkles:

Congrats on your first tarot deck! Learning to read the cards is a wonderful thing. If you haven’t already found it, I highly recommend the Whole Tarot Course and the accompanying Tarot Spreads & Rituals. May your cards help to guide you to many joy and blessings! :flower_playing_cards: :two_hearts:

Please know that you are warmly invited to join in any of the Forum Activities- make yourself at home here! And if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m Christina and I’m from New York. Nice to meet you! Hope to see you around more often :blush: there’s also the initiation course that has a ton of useful info!

Blessed be :pray:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @AmandaLynn37! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. I’m glad you found your way here!

I’ve been slowly writing Tarot Poems for each card, to help myself learn them. You can find all that I’ve done so far here if you’re interested. A bit of self-promotion there. LOL.

There’s also a Group Ritual going on today where you basically have a cup of tea, balance your Sacral Chakra and talk with your coven members. It’s a great way to get to know new people, see what they’re up to.

I look forward to getting to know you! If you have any questions just give a shout and someone will come and help you out.

Blessed be!

3 Likes

Good morning @AmandaLynn37 I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, MA. I hope you have a great day & I’m so happy to meet you here! The people are great & will answer any questions or concerns you may have. I hope to speak to you soon!

3 Likes