New Forum Member

Hello! My name is Janice, and I am new to the Forum. I am from Fort Worth Texas and have very recently started my witchcraft path. I found this website and thought this would be an ideal place to find a safe community of like-minded individuals and learn more about the craft.

I am looking forward to chatting with you and making new friends. :heart: :grinning:

Nice to meet all of you!
Janice

8 Likes

Welcome and be blessed. This is an amazing place to be a baby witch.
Everyone I’ve talked with so far has been amazing. I hope you find this space as wonderful as I have.

7 Likes

Hi @JaniceMarie! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m so glad you’ve found us! This is a great place to make friends. Here’s a link to yesterday’s Merry Meet Monday - Magick New of the Week. That will let you know what activities we’ve got going on this week so you can join in, and give you a chance to chat with people down in the comments so you can get to know us.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Merry meet @JaniceMarie :blush:

Thanks for your lovely introduction- welcome to the forum!

I’m glad you found your way here, there is so much witchy wisdom and clever crafting to explore around the forum! I know it can be a bit overwhelming at first, so my best advice is to start on the front page each day to check the latest posts. If there are any topics that call to you, I recommend using the Search Tool and Tag System to quickly find interesting discussions :sparkles:

There are always ongoing Forum Activities (also in A Sacred Space- just be sure to be logged into your Spells8 Account to access that part of the forum!) so please know that you are warmly invited to join in- make yourself at home here! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to chatting with you more soon too- Blessed be! :heart:

5 Likes

Thank you for the link. Going there now to check it out!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@JaniceMarie hello and welcome. This is an amazing place with even better people. I hope you love it here. If you have any questions just ask and someone will help you

6 Likes

You’re welcome! Have fun!

4 Likes

Merry meet! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod, we have a couple of witches from the TX area here too! I lived in TX a couple of times in my life. Once in Dallas & then in Austin after I lived in KY with family.

I hope you have found the courses section of the Spells8 site, they have a lot of good information for you to start with even if some of it is a repeat for you, it’s a good refresher.

I look forward to chatting with you more! :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Hiya @JaniceMarie,

A very warm welcome to you from Perth, Australia. So happy to have you here with us and that you have reached out to the coven.

I promise you that you have come to the right place. You will meet some of the most amazing people. I have been lucky enough to make some truly wonderful friends.

If you ever have any questions, please just reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you,

Jess

5 Likes

Merry meet! Happy your here @JaniceMarie :upside_down_face: you have so much to learn here :heart: and you are at the right place. Do enjoy :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply! I feel like it’s a lot to take in, so I am trying to take it slow. I will definitely reach out if I have any questions. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I feel safe here and I am getting good vibrations! That’s exactly what I was looking for. Thank you !!

6 Likes

Thank you so much.

5 Likes