New from Caribou

Hello everyone, I’m from Caribou, Maine. I’m originally from Savannah, Ga. I’ve traveled all my life. And, now here I am lol. So, I just took this Quiz, passed. And, I was invited in! Merry Meet family! Yes, I’m excited, because I was trying to save up for subscription,. Then the news of Covid was on top of us. Well, plans changed, that subscription money had to pay bills. I never gave up on my studies though. I study Ancient History, Sumerian, Geology, Biology, Science, Meteorology, Politics, Constitutional Rights. I try to protect Nature as much as can. I’m connected to Nature. I see a Silent Spring on the horizon if the chemicals doesn’t decease. It’s not only just that. It’s much more really. I just know that I had an awakening for a reason. It wasn’t by accident. It was to educate myself, then share that knowledge. Have any of you ever wondered why you can’t Astral Travel anymore? The answer is that we have too many heavy metals inside of us. We’re literally grounded, no flight. I used to be able to go to sleep an away I’d go. But, not in a very long time. I wondered why? I thought maybe it was all the drama in my life. Maybe it was my seizures? I couldn’t answer this question until my awakening. Then all this information or thoughts of what to research came through my mind. Then, I started filling up journals about all my studies. Since.all I had was an 8th grade education, plus a 6 weeks course GED, I was pleased with myself. But, the truth is the more that I learned, the more that my Crystal Ball could see what the people in power agendas were all about. A big power movement is at play. I’ll say no more, this really isn’t the place. Just know that I’m a wise ole Crone, that wants to make a difference. I feel like that, this is the Dawn of the Awakening, Lift your Veil’s!

5 Likes

Merry Meet @CarlaE, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I’m an Eclectic Witch & I’m currently learning about Celtic Paganism & Astrology.

Feel free to jump in on any topic. Tomorrow there will be a Merry Meet Monday post. There is a lot of information & a chance to chat with the coven! :infinite_roots:

Have a great night! :star2:

4 Likes

@CarlaE hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. It great you found your way here.

5 Likes

Welcome @CarlaE!

Glad to have you with us. I’m Temujin and I’m from Australia.

In terms of Astral Travel and Out of Body Experiences, I’m able to achieve those states with the use of Plant Medicine quite easily and frequently. Naturally I’ve only achieved this state 6 times though all in the course of 1 night and unsure how I got there.

I believe when it comes to discussing elites… they can take our freedoms but never our minds. I call it the “auto-state” that everyone else is in. Its a conditioning being pushed onto the population to take people away from spirituality and religion to gain more control in the system of the matrix (figure of speech).

The more auto-mode we are, the better for the system. The more awakened we are, the worse.

Tem

5 Likes

Merry meet @CarlaE! :blush:

I love your passion for learning- you have so many wonderful areas of study! And that’s a very interesting point about astral travel. It’s not something I usually pursue in my practice, but I know there are a few talented souls here in the forum who practice it. I do agree that the more connected we are with our spiritual side, the easier magick comes to us! Becoming aware and mindful of ourselves and the world around us are important aspects of the Craft :sparkles::handshake:

Please make yourself at home here in the forum! There are always Activities (including a weekly group ritual held in A Sacred Space- a spot reserved for coven members) that you are warmly welcome to join if you so choose.

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed Be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi @CarlaE! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here, I’m sure you’ll be able to share a lot with us and I’m looking forward to that. If you have any questions just ask and someone will be by to give you a hand. I look forward to chatting with you!

5 Likes