New from Maryland!

Hello! I am hoping to find other witches in my area! Say hello if you are close (or even if you are not!)…new friends welcome!

9 Likes

Hello & Welcome.
Have a good time🙏

6 Likes

Merry meet,

My name is Nicki but you can call me NickWick or even Nick. I am not close to you at all :joy: but that’s ok I send you Hello coming all the way from the Caribbean :blush:

Nice to have you with us hope you join in with the action and activities we have hear every week, you will have fun :upside_down_face:. The others will greet you shortly with a warm welcome.

Until then have fun.

N🕯ckW🕯ck

6 Likes

Hello! I am Krissie from Cape Cod, MA! I’m not too close, but I guess I could drive there if I wanted to. It’s really cold here right now with a lot of wind.

Feel free to poke around the forum & check out Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! March 15th :shamrock: that will give you a good idea of what is going on in the forum for activities & such.

I look forward to talk with you soon. We are all very helpful & supportive here so whenever you feel like jumping in, go for it.

6 Likes

Greetings from Springfield, OH! :slight_smile: I hope you’re having a marvelous Monday! :smiley:

6 Likes

Hello from Southern West Virginia!

5 Likes

Hello @Hazel- it’s a pleasure to meet you!

I’m originally from the States but am currently living in Europe. Sending greetings from Poland! :poland: :blush:

I also don’t have any witchy friends close by physically, but I’ve found that any time I want to chat about spells, rituals, or other witchy things I can always pop on here and find others interested in the same things. It’s amazing to be able to connect with a coven spanning across the whole globe- I always find myself learning new things here! :earth_americas: :star_struck:

Feel free to join in any of the Forum Activities- you are warmly invited! I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon. Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

Have a great day! We look forward to seeing you in the forums

4 Likes