New from north carolina

Hey everyone my name is misty im 36 yo. baby witch from grays creek nc. im pretty much new to wicca ive never read to much about it but ive learned more in the week on this website than i ever have!!

9 Likes

Merry Meet @misty5, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. I’m glad that you have learned so much already! Feel free to ask any questions or jump in on any topic of interest. Someone will be around to help you as soon as they can, everyone here is very friendly & supportive.

Feel free to go over the Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Nov 29 :new_moon_with_face: for whats going on in the forum this week & to chat with other members.

If you have a more personal post then we have the A Sacred Space category that only active & logged in members can access and interact with.

I look forward to learning with you! :star2:

7 Likes

Thank you so much for the warm welcome i look forward to learning more i cant seem to get off my computer i send kids and hubby off to work and i log in till they get home.

7 Likes

Welcome @misty5 glad to see you here, this is a friendly place and everyone is so helpful and kind. Check out the forum and you will find new topics and don’t forget to look at the topics to learn about, they are so helpful. They have helped me when I first started and I’m still learning.

7 Likes

Hi @misty5! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Since you’re new I’m sure you’ve found our Courses section. They’ll really help you out, and they’re fun to do. There is also a book list so you can start on your magic book collection! LOL!

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you!

7 Likes

Hi there Misty,

A very warm welcome to you.

I’m Jess. I’m 32 and I’m from Perth, Australia. I’m a baby witch too. I’ve always had an interest in witchcraft but I never took the next step and began to practice as I did not want to disrespect anyone who did practice by being rubbish at it.

But finding this site was the best thing that ever happened to me. I found the beauty of the Wiccan path and I learned that even baby witches can still practice. You do not need to know it all or have all the kit to be a practicing witch.

So very happy that you have found this group, you really have come to the right place. This coven truly is amazing. I have made some absolutely wonderful friends. There is so much information available in this coven from people who practice all over the world. Everyone is so kind and generous in sharing their knowledge and wisdom and they really do make you feel welcome.

If you ever have a question reach out here, someone will get back to you as soon as they can. I promise you, there is no such thing as silly question here. Even from newbies like us.

Looking forward to getting to know you and learning right along with you,

Jess

7 Likes

@misty5 hello and welcome. Hope to chat soon

8 Likes

Welcome :relaxed: I’m Christina and I’m from New York. It’s nice to meet you! I don’t like the term baby witch. We all start somewhere and we all continue to learn. I’ve been practicing for years and I’m always learning new things :blush: I classify myself an eclectic because I truly appreciate the love of each aspect in the craft. Anyway, if you need anything let me know. :orange_heart::v:t2:
Blessed be :pray:

7 Likes

hey thank you for the welcome i do have a quiestion can i ask it here or am i supposed to start a topic on the forum about my alter…im not sure what the best way to set it up because my husband doesnt fully agree or understand and i have 6 kids so i dont exactly have a spot thats can be just mine i was trying to “hide out” in a broke down van my hubby keeps tools in but im scared hes gong to find my stuff and he had a tendency to break my things so i have been keeping my tools in a plastic tote would it be ok for me to use the lid of that for my alter and i need to get me a real alter cloth but for now been using a pretty purple curtain as my alter cloth is that ok as well and one more thing with the offering in some of the daily meditations do we just keep it on my alter and for how long thanks again and if i need to i can reask this somewhere else if i need to.

misty

6 Likes

Hi @Misty5 I split your reply into a new topic in the Q/A category so you don’t have to retype or post anywhere else.

5 Likes

Your AWSOME thank you so much

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Questions about My Space

You’re welcome, I have moved replies to the question to the new topic as well. :hugs:

5 Likes

Merry meet @misty5! :blush:

Welcome to the forum- here you will find magickally-inclined folks from all over the world. We may all be far apart physically, but I think you will find that we are of the same heart and all share a common love for magick. I hope you make yourself at home here! :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

You may have already figured things out as you’ve been exploring the forum, but just in case- there are plenty of diverse discussions here in the forum- I recommend using the Search Tool or Tagging System to quickly find topics you are interested in :mag:

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon, Misty! Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes