New From Ohio

Hello-I am Tina from the Youngstown area of Ohio. I am interested in learning about Wiccan beliefs. My mother-in-law has brought me this far. I have learned so much that I thought I could venture off on my own also.

10 Likes

Welcome @tina24 ! :sparkles:

I’m Ashley, an eclectic witch from Wisconsin. There’s so much to learn here! The courses on the website are a great place to get information from and the forums are filled with amazing, helpful people as well.

I look forward to getting to know you more in the forums!

7 Likes

Merry Meet and Welcome! My name is Alyssa, and I’m an eclectic witch from Wisconsin as well.
There’s so many courses here on Spells8, and so many knowledgeable people here! There’s lots of info in the forum as well as the courses/lessons.
I hope you find everything you need here. Feel free to reach out if you need any help. @MeganB and @BryWisteria are moderators and very helpful and knowledgeable, as well as many more.
Blessed Be :pray::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Hi @tina24! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

It’s great to have you here. Have you found the Courses here yet? They’re a great way to start even if you’ve learned a bit about Witchcraft in general. It’s neat that your Mother-in-law has taught you some, that must be great knowing you are accepted like that.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will be there to help you out. I look forward to chatting with you more!

6 Likes

Welcome and Merry Meet :heart: What a great start to your journey. You’re going to love it here. If you need help with something just ask. Everyone is always willing to help.
I’m still getting my feet back under me and everyone has been great

6 Likes

Merry meet @tina24,

I’m Bry, and like Assyla said, I’m one of the moderators here in the forum- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

It sounds like your mother-in-law has been a great and supportive figure in your journey so far. It is great that you have a fellow witch close by to cheer you on in your journey! :mage: There is a real treasure trove of resources on both the main Spells8 site and here in the forum- I know you will find plenty of content to help you continue to grow and develop your magickal practice :sparkles::books:

If you ever need any help or have any questions, please know that you are free to reach out! Your new coven is a very friendly one- we are here and happy to help however we can :infinite_roots:

Hope to talk with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

7 Likes

Merry meet,

Hello from Ohio as well. I live in the Southern area. This community is very supportive and understanding. You will feel right at home.

Blessed be!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @tina24! I’m Siofra_Strega, a moderator here at Spells8 from Cape Cod! I’m happy that you made it this far & have introduced yourself!

You are sure to learn a lot here & the courses are an excellent place for some great information, even if it’s just refreshers. There are quite a few different topics too!

If you have any questions, want to share anything with us, or have any issues, please feel free to jump in on any open topic or start your own! Someone will be with you & we all love to learn! Everyone here is very friendly & supportive.

I look forward to getting to know you better! :infinite_roots:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @tina24 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m happy to hear you’ve been learning about Wicca and have been brave enough to venture out on your own! :sparkles: That’s awesome - there’s so much to learn here on Spells8 and elsewhere. Feel free to hop right in, ask questions, and explore!

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @tina24

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I’m so glad you have joined us, Tina, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.