New Gear check it out

Green Man Tree Oracle book and cards. The artwork on the cards is so cool.

Also, a clear quartz sphere and a sphere of brown opal. Even though it is brown, the patterns make me think of the pictures of Pluto from the New Horizons spacecraft. And the little one is my free gift, a chunk of rhodonite. The opal and the rhodonite came from Earth Family Crystals, recommended by our own C4.

Okay. No more purchases until after Christmas. :grin::grin:

16 Likes

Nice! Absolutely stunning spheres! I agree the artwork on the Green Man Oracle Cards looks awesome! I know what you mean I am trying to ban myself from buying more books until after Christmas. I can try!

9 Likes

Happy Birthday btw! :grin:

8 Likes

Thank you! :blush::blush:

7 Likes

Those Oracle Cards are beautiful @anon87969570, also like the Clear Quartz sphere, the brown looks so different and cool. :crystal_ball:
Happy Birthday on :birthday: the 15th.

9 Likes

Thank you for the birthday wishes! I’m excited to learn about using the cards, and the crystals are just so cool!

9 Likes

That’s a wonderful looking deck! Not quite my style but the artwork is great! I javemt gotten myself anything for the holidays :sweat_smile: I’m really picky.

8 Likes

I ordered these things a week or two ago and they just arrived. My holiday shopping is all but done, so I felt comfortable splurging. You should treat yourself, Megan. You know you deserve it!

8 Likes

My dragon Deluth came to visit today and when he saw your cash of goodies, it was all I could do to shut him behind his dragon door.
He wanted to swoop down and scoop up the balls. Whispered… (Between you and me, I don’t think he has any, but with a dragon, who can tell?)
You are blessed
Garnet
I don’t have b-days anymore…too painful
Let me say instead, I wish you joy.

8 Likes

It’s no wonder that a treasure like you is guarded by a dragon. You make me smile.:blush::blush:

8 Likes

Undomeher - It’s no wonder that a treasure like you is guarded by a dragon. You make me smile. :blush::blush:
Then my job here is done!
My finger under my chin and a sweet little curtsy, I say
Thank you kind sir

8 Likes

@anon87969570 the goodies are beautiful. Congrats on them. And happy birthday :birthday:

9 Likes

The cards are awesome! And the spheres are beautiful! Looks like you’re starting out your birthday right! Have a happy day tomorrow!

8 Likes

@crystal24 , @Amethyst thank you!

8 Likes

@anon87969570 your welcome

9 Likes

Happy birthday ron!

8 Likes

Thank you!! I hope you’re doing well!

7 Likes

Ohhhhh look at those beautiful treasures! :star_struck: A gorgeous new Tarot deck, two stunning crystal balls, and a lovely bonus rhodonite too- a wonderful way to treat yourself, @anon87969570, as it is both the holiday season and a very special someone’s birthday- happy birthday, friend! :partying_face: :birthday::two_hearts: Wishing you a very blessed day- enjoy it and your new goodies too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

You know, I work pretty hard (not saying that others don’t). I make sacrifices and I push through and I don’t complain (well, not too much). I do what I have to do and don’t think myself that much.

So when others think of me and remember me, it always surprises me. Thank you, Bry, and everyone for the birthday wishes. I feel so cared for that if you were in my heart right now you’d think it was summer at the Equator. Thank you so much. I intend to return these feelings at least threefold.

7 Likes

Lovely Lovely Lovely! I have not seen this oracle deck, but it is gorgeous.
Congrats on the new gear!

6 Likes