New here and happy to be here to learn and grow in the craft

My name is Mady. I am a new witchling. I love to help others and learn new skill. So marry met everyone.

8 Likes

Hi @amanda86! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What a wonderful picture! What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and charms. If you’re not sure, that’s okay! The Courses will help you figure it out.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Hi @amanda86!!! Merry meet to you as well!! :slight_smile: My name is Elizabeth, and I am a witch from Ohio who has been practicing witchcraft for around 2 years now. It is so great to meet you!!! Everyone here is so welcoming and willing to answer questions if you have them–myself included. I hope you are doing well and blessed be!!! :slight_smile: Welcome again!!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @amanda86

I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado, and it’s nice to meet you! I agree with @Amethyst, the courses are a good place to start. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here, so if have any questions, just reach out, we are here for you! Welcome to the family!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

@amanda86
Welcome to spells8. you shine with joy. We love new people and ideas. Although we are very diverse in our practices, our spirits are always touching each other.
Thanks for joining us.
Garnet

4 Likes

Merry meet​:wave:t5::dizzy:

5 Likes

Warm greetings @amanda86!

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch with a love for travel- it is a pleasure to meet you :heart:

When it comes to learning new things, you’ve come to a great place- I agree with Amethyst and Marsha about checking out the Courses! :books: They are great for jumping into a new area of magick or deepening a talent you are currently working on.

As for helping others, I’m sure you will fit right in around here- the coven community is a very friendly one and always happy to help! Please make yourself at home :infinite_roots:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.