New here and i want to underrsrand it

im new to this group and i am open to having more knowledge on this

8 Likes

Welcome, @sharon19! I am recent arrival myself and this is the best place to learn and explore and expand. I have learned so much in my short time here and I have no doubt you will, too. All blessings!

7 Likes

Hello @sharon19! Welcome to the group! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi @sharon19! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

The best way to get started on understanding is by learning. Start out with the Wicca Self-Initiation Course and that will give you a firm foundation for Wicca. There are bits of history and everything.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will be by to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

4 Likes

Hello @sharon19 and welcome to the forum - I look forward to learning more about what your interests are and Merry Meet! :brown_heart:

4 Likes

Welcome! How exciting f that you’re here! I hope you are reading and exploring everything you see! I am looking forward to chatting soon!

5 Likes

Merry meet @sharon19 and welcome! :blush:

Open minds are always welcome here- you’re in the right place for magickal learning! :books: I second what Amethyst suggested about the Self-Initiation, it is a great place to get started. Have you found the Courses too? They each offer a great foundation that leads into deeper knowledge about some of the most popular areas of magick.

Please reach out if you have any questions- your coven is here and happy to help! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @sharon19

It’s very nice to meet you, I’m Marsha an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. There’s a lot of info here so if you have any questions, just ask. You are very welcome here and we are here for you. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

Merry meet and welcome to the group.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.