New Here and Very Excited

Hello all of you!

I’ve been very interested in practicing Wicca for over 15 and have always been driven towards crystals and nature. I’m so excited to have found this group!
Blessed Be!

12 Likes

Welcome @Lori-K! I’m Siofra_Strega a moderator here in the forum! I’m from Cape Cod & have been with Spells8 & the coven for about 2 1/2 years now. I learn something new just about every day! Which I love!

Crystals are amazing in my own opinion, they are a large part of my practice as well as working with & connecting with nature. I’m currently working on connecting with the air :air_element:, I am heavily connected to water & have been as long as I can remember. Then it was fire :fire_element: & earth :earth_element: followed, so naturally air would be next :wink:

We have a lot of information on crystals & using them & properties. All kinds of things.

Feel free to jump in on any open topic or ask any questions that you may have. Of course if you have anything that you would like to share with us, please feel free to do so! We love to learn too! Everyone here is very friendly & helpful so will gladly support you on your path wherever it may take you!

I look forward to getting to know you! :infinite_roots:

7 Likes

Hello and thank you so very much for the amazing welcome! I am originally from Massachusetts near the beach and currently living in New Hampshire about 45 minutes from the beaches.

5 Likes

Hi @Lori-K! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Have you found the Courses yet? They are a great way to get started here on the site, full of great information! As @Susurrus said, if you have any questions, ask, and someone will be by to help you. I look forward to chatting with you more!

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Lori-K

I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. It’s nice to meet you, Lori, and I’m so glad you found this group. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions, just ask! Welcome to the family, Lori :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Lori-K :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’re in good company with a love of crystals and nature!

7 Likes

Welcome! You’ve come to the right place! So many nature loving crystal fans here! You’ll be learning with the pros in no time! We are so glad you’re here!

8 Likes

All of you are so so kind and welcoming!! Thank you all so much! :purple_heart::pray:

7 Likes

Merry Meet Lori.

I am so happy you are here. I am new here as well. You will love it. Everyone is so nice. it really is a “safe” place.

Welcome.

Blessed be.

8 Likes

Thank you so much and welcome to you as well! Everyone here has been very welcoming and so kind

7 Likes

Hi Lori & everyone!! So nice to have someone else new and excited :hugs: I’m new as well and am beyond excited to utilize everything and hopefully every one on here! I’m am super eager to learn from you all and gain some valuable insight! I’m super driven toward nature & lunar cycles as well, also crystals, candles, herbs, & pretty much anything divination. I’m all over the place :upside_down_face: I’ve been coming back to this site time and time again and have finally joined and could not be happier and more excited! :pisces::fish:
Sending love& good vibes to everyone!
:waning_crescent_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::new_moon:
:heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:
–ragonnn

8 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome! Everyone has been absolutely amazing here!

7 Likes

Merry meet and weclome to our coven!

It such an amazing place where tyou will.learn so much. The people are trully amazing and nothing is ever too much trouble when support is needed

Blessed be

9 Likes

Merry meet @Lori-K,

I hope you don’t mind if I jump on the welcome wagon to say hello too- I’m Bry, another moderator here in the forum, and it’s a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

Saying a warm hello to you too, @Hazel_Rae! :grinning:

Please make yourselves at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions- your new coven is always happy to help! :infinite_roots:

Blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes

The numerous greetings are just amazing! Thank you to all for your kindness!

8 Likes

Thanks soooo much I can definitely feel the amazing vibes from you all! :sun_with_face:

And I definitely will I drop appreciate you :blush:

8 Likes

It’s a pleasure, @Lori-K and @Hazel_Rae- welcome home! :heart::blush:

7 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Hazel_Rae

I’m so glad you decided to join us and I’m very happy you are here, Ragon. I’m Marsha, from Colorado. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Thanks Ms. Marsha :blossom: Ahhh Coloradoooo :sunrise_over_mountains::blue_heart: such a beautiful place. Also I absolutely LOVE those quotes on your profile, I’m obsessed :upside_down_face: I appreciate the welcome more than you know :people_hugging: it looks like you are about a lot of the things I am, I’m a big reader/seeker/researcher I love to learn! If you have any content or suggestions or anything at all to share with me, definitely send me a message anytime :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:
:star::new_moon_with_face::sun_with_face::hamsa::cyclone::pisces:
Sending GOOD VIBES, LIGHT, MAGICK & BLESSINGS
–RAE
:new_moon::waxing_crescent_moon::first_quarter_moon::waxing_gibbous_moon::full_moon::waning_gibbous_moon::last_quarter_moon::waning_crescent_moon:

8 Likes

Thank you @Hazel_Rae
I have never stopped learning, and I love learning new things! I often as Why? I want to how and why things work or they don’t. Please ask, if I can be of help, let me know! Big hugs :people_hugging: :heart:

8 Likes