New here from North Carolina!

Hi Everyone I am new here and I am very excited to get started learning and relearning things. I was in the craft a few years ago and had to put my beliefs aside bc my spouse didn’t believe and it caused arguments. So now I am back and into it my spouse I have now is very supportive now and we live in North Carolina.

11 Likes

Hi @victoria27! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

We’re glad to have you here! I’m gonna link you to yesterday’s Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week post. That’ll let you know what’s going on in the forum, what activities we’re doing this week, and chat a bit down in the comments. It’s a great way to get to know people.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will come by and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Welcome from North Carolina as well! Hope you enjoy the forums and people here as much as I do!

Kat

6 Likes

I’m Jess and I’m wishing you the warmest of welcomes from Perth, Australia.
I have only just started out on my path.

So happy to have you here, this coven is amazing. The people that I have met are the most beautiful and kind people with the brightest souls. They are the most genuine and caring people. I have made some truly amazing friends.

If you ever have any questions reach out here. There is always someone willing and able to help you. I have learnt so much already and I’ve only been a member for a few months!
Looking forward to getting to know you,
Jess

5 Likes

Welcome! Glad you’re here! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Merry meet @victoria27! :blush:

Thank you for sharing your lovely introduction and welcome to the forum- it is a pleasure to meet you!

As you explore both the main site and the forum you’ll find that there is a lot of information here. If you ever are on the hunt for any type of spells or topics in particular, I recommend using the Forum Search Tool and the Tag System to quickly navigate to relevant discussions. And if you’re ever in doubt, reach out! You have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help or even just chat :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon, Victoria- Blessed be!

4 Likes

Welcome Victoria! I’m from Tennessee and just starting out on my journey. There is so much information and great people that can get you going again.

4 Likes

Welcome, I’m Siofra from Cape Cod & family in NC. I am constantly learning things here & its a great part of my practice. It changes with what I find my connection.

We just started a :door: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE- Passage Into the New Year it’s a great way to learn new things about how to practice or apply your skills in your way.

I hope you have a great day! :infinite_roots:

3 Likes

Welcome! I am pretty new here as well. This is such a warming and inviting group. I am so glad you are here. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes