New here/Intro

Hello, I’m Danielle. I’ve been practicing for almost a year now and love all the informational videos here.

6 Likes

Welcome, Danielle! There is so much to do here and everyone is very welcoming and warm. :heart:

5 Likes

Hello and welcome!!

Yes! Everything here is very interesting! I’m currently doing the courses and I’m learning a lot! I hope you find here what are you looking for!

Blessed be!

4 Likes

Merry meet @danielle37,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: I’m so glad you’ve been enjoying the videos- they were how I made my way to Spells8 too. I can easily get lost in the Spells8 YouTube playlist, there’s so much to explore, and everytime I watch a video I pick up something new! :books::sparkles:

Please make yourself at home here and don’t hesitate to reach out! If you make a new post in the #questions category, your friendly coven is sure to come to your aid. We’re always happy to help, or simply just chat! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

Hi @danielle37! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Sounds like you’ve found the courses! Good, they’ll teach you a lot. What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m good at candle magic and chants.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

3 Likes

Welcome to Spells8 @danielle37 :hearts:

We’re happy to have you here!

3 Likes

Thank you all so much for being so kind. I’ve found that I’m definitely more of an eclectic but herbs seem to be one of my biggest specialties. I’m currently diving further into learning herbal remedies and slowly building my witchy library as I like to call it. Any recommendations for new books would be highly appreciated!! I’d love to build my own greenhouse one day as well! Looking forward to getting to know all of you and continuing to learn.

4 Likes

Merry meet @danielle37

I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. It’s nice to meet you Danielle and I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

I love being in nature, I’ve been learning about gardening by doing, mostly trial and error! I still have so much to learn but I’m enjoying my small yard. We have several members who are really into herbs. Have you seen the Magic Gardens? I’ve posted a few pictures there

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

I’m not that big on herbs, but building up a magical library, well I can help you there! LOL! @BryWisteria runs a book club each month where we all read a book and review it. So you can look at past book clubs and find new witchy things to read!

And it’s never too late to join in, you’ve got just over a week if you want to read something to review it. This month’s book club can be found Here.

Also, if you have Kindle Unlimited there are literally hundreds of books you can read on there for just the monthly charge. So I hope this helped. Have fun reading!

4 Likes

Hooray! It’s always a delight to meet a fellow Green Witch/herb lover :green_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I definitely second Marsha about the Magic Gardens discussion (there are some beautiful pictures of witchy gardens! :bouquet:) and Amethyst’s recommendation of our forum book club- you are warmly invited to join! :blush:

There’s also the Books Tag you could check- clicking it will pull up all of the discussions about witchy books in the forum. There’s plenty to explore- books are a popular topic around here! :books::sparkles:

Blessed be!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.