New here just just wanted to say hello

It’s been a long time coming my journey started back in 2012. And it’s brought me here. I’m am grateful for others out there. I am excited to be here.

8 Likes

Welcome @Sunflower :heavy_heart_exclamation::wave: I’m Christina and I’m from New York. So glad that you’ve found our coven!!! If you didn’t know about the course, here’s the link with alot of useful information!

https://forum.spells8.com/t/helpful-links-for-helpful-people/4881?u=christina4

Otherwise, if you need anything to can make a post in the Q and A section.or just message me. It’s all confusing at first but you’ll get the hang of it here in no time :wink:
Blessed be :pray:t3:

6 Likes

Merry meet

@Sunflower nice you are here , I am NickWick feel free to settle in and ask any questions or concerns you may have :hugs: until then do enjoy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Hi @Sunflower! I’m Kasie from West Virginia. Welcome to the group! Keep an eye out on our Activities page, tomorrow will be a new Merry Meet Monday- Forum News that will keep you up to date with what is going on.

If you have any questions just ask and someone here will be glad to help you out! I look forward to chatting with you more soon!

5 Likes

A very merry meet to you, @Sunflower! :sunflower:

I love your enthusiasm- we are blessed to have you join us! Please feel free to make yourself at home here in the forums and know you are warmly invited to join the Forum Activities. There is always something fun going on around here! :grin:

May I ask if you have any favorite aspects that you enjoy? If you are looking to build on what you already know or delve into new areas of magick, the Spells8 Courses are a great place to learn :books:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Thank you for such a positive and bright introduction! You truly wear your name, @Sunflower!! :sunflower:

Have a happy start of the season!

3 Likes