New Home Blessing

Moved into a new place? Do this quick and easy new home blessings spell!

Best to do during a new moon! (New beginnings!)

20 Likes

I think when we do our big Spring cleaning I am going to do this because when I clean the house it’s like a whole new home! That’s the way I felt when we redid my bedroom over the summer & soon we are going to be making a craft room for me in the basement! So I could do this blessing then too! Thank you @SilverBear for the wonderful video. You do such wonderful work on these.

13 Likes

Thank you so much! I love makin them!

11 Likes

Gonna tuck this lovely spell away for the next time we move! :blush::house_with_garden: Thanks for sharing these, @Silverbear- your spells are always a delight! :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

@MeganB, this post made me think of you this morning! I hope you are settling in and you and your family are getting comfortable! :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

We’re working on it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thank you! I’ll save this one for when I get a chance. I have a feeling this Full Moon is going to be very busy :joy:

6 Likes

I think I may do this! That’s a great idea :bulb: :+1: salt water will be safer than our mishap with smoke cleansing! :broom:

Hopefully if things work out with our law suit we’ll be able to get a new house :house: that’s more wheelchair :wheelchair: accessible! Also for my 2024 tarot reading the card of the year was :balance_scale:!

6 Likes

That’s how I felt when went through my 3 or 4 days of cleaning last week :hugs: I bet I could do this my room! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes