New learning ❤❤

Hello everyone I am new here my name is Jessie 43 years old married with amazing kids. I am also new to craft and I am on a journey to learn craft and follow my roots.:blush:

9 Likes

Hi Jessie! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You’ll find good friendships and oodles of information here! Make sure you check out the Courses, they’re a great way to learn! If at any time you have a question just ask and someone will be around to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

7 Likes

Merry Meet and Welcome Jessie! My name is Rowan and I am in South Carolina. I am 49 and married with three amazing kids and 2 adorable grandsons. This is an amazing place to learn, reacquaint with the craft, and meet some great people. If you have any questions feel free to post a message on the forum and someone will be happy to respond, or you can also check out the Q&A: Ask Freely and Learn about the Craft!
Enjoy exploring Spells8 and your journey.
Blessed Be,

7 Likes

Good evening! I’m Siofra from Cape Cod. My birthday is tomorrow. I have 3 amazing children, 2 adult boys & a preteen daughter that thinks she’s 25 years old. :joy:

I came back to the craft after about a 25 year hiatus. I joined Spells8 & the Infinite Roots Coven :infinite_roots: in July of 2020. It’s a great place to learn continuously. The courses & resources are fabulous!

Feel free to check out Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Nov 1 :new_moon: to see what’s happening & talk to others in the forum :. Pease keep in mind that on this coming Monday there will be a new post for the upcoming week.

If you have any questions feel free to ask otherwise feel free to search the forum & jump in on any topic. :hugs:

8 Likes

@jecenia hello and welcome. I’m crystal from Ohio. It’s great to meet you. If you have any questions just ask and someone will help you.

8 Likes

Hello, my name is Jeannie I have been on the forum for about a year now, and I have been so blessed here on Spells 🪄 8 Infinite Roots!
I learned about the Wheel of the Year and for the first year it was so much information, so I am glad to help if I can. I am glad this year I am feeling more knowledgeable in my craft due to the intensive sharing in the forum and challenges! Although I am still learning so much but excited to share when I can!

Every Monday we have the Monday Forum that gives us an overview of the week and is like a road map for the week and it helps out a lot!

We also have a group ritual and can be found on the Monday forum. We also have challenges! It’s a lot of fun and I feel so blessed to have managed to do the challenges! They don’t call them challenges for no particular reason but I am particular! I have many particular things and ideas in my heart and mind Lol :laughing:

This week has been busy and tomorrow I will be able to post a meaningful post! I know we are working with diety and or spirit guides or working with the higher self. So I am doing a little bit of Art on my desk to honor my God and Goddesses! I am trying to create a Wheel of the Year on my desk that honors Hecate! We will see how that goes! I have so many ideas but this one I’ve wanted to do for a while now.

I wondered how did you hear about infinite roots?
Me my friend referred me. I love the forum I always have about 200 people that I can talk to that I can relate to! So I feel honored to meet you and give you a little about myself! I am from Sacramento California I am 4O yrs old I have two children and I am married. I have a dog and a cat and I and my husband did our first ritual last night! I am so excited about this! I couldn’t be happier in my life!
You will learn about Historical Facts like Gerald Gardner founder of Wicca! You will learn how to protect yourself! How to make time for yourself and learn to meditate 🧘🏼‍♂️ You are willing to learn to do spells with people by your side to help you with any questions or concerns you have about the craft!
We also have a book club that you should check out! I believe it is in activities! I have to admit I am a slow reader but in time I’ll get this book done lol :laughing:
I hope the best for you in your journey! Welcome to infinite roots!
Blessed be
Jeannie

9 Likes

Welcome :relaxed:
I’m Christina and I’m from New York.
It’s so nice to have you here! If you need anything at all, please ask and I or somebody will get back to you! I hope you have a blessed day/night and hope to see you around.

8 Likes

Hello and a very warm welcome!

I’m Jess and I’m 32 from Perth, Australia, so glad that you have joined our coven. I’m very new to my path too. I have had an interest in the craft for a very long time but I never took the next step for fear of disrespecting those who do practice by being rubbish at it.

But since I have been welcomed into and accepted by this truly wonderful coven I have learnt that no two paths are the same and everyone is welcome and encouraged to go and learn at their own pace.

If you ever have any questions, please reach out here and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. There is never a silly question so ask away. There are some truly amazing people here with a wealth of knowledge about just about any topic that you can dream of to ask about. Everyone is always so kind and patient to share their guidance and wisdom. I have learnt so much and I have only been here a couple of weeks.

I’m surprised nobody is sick of me yet haha. Just kidding, I have made some truly amazing friends here and I have felt so welcome and supported in more ways than I was ever expecting too. I hope you do too. Look forward to getting to know you.

Jess

8 Likes

Merry meet @jecenia!

Welcome to the forum- I can see that others have already given you a very warm welcome! Just jumping in to add my voice, please make yourself at home here! As you can see, you have many friendly fellow coven members always happy to help or chat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :infinite_roots:

Others have shared some great resources, so just want to let you know that you are warmly invited to all the forum activities and happenings. And if there’s something in particular you’re interested in, use the Search Tool or Tags to find relevant discussions! :mag:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon, Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes