New life new me

Hi I am new to this site and so looking forward to chatting to you all, getting advice and information.I am very spiritual love crystals and enjoy working with mother nature.i would like to enhance myself with the right help .now I have turned 60 this is now my time I am a live in carer which I love,I also love end of life care where I can help with easing pain,distress and make passing over beautiful for them

13 Likes

Welcome dear!! @catherine13 everything you wrote is just…Beautiful! I loove you already! Make yourself home & let us know more about you dear. Blessed be! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

@catherine13,

Merry Meet and welcome! You will come to find many beautiful souls such as yourself here to help you along your path! Have fun and enjoy!

Be Well :white_heart: :black_heart: :heart:

6 Likes

@catherine13 Hi I’m Christeena, and I’m 42, a mother of 2 adult sons. One is a paramedic/firefighter, and the other is a Marine. I live in a very very small town in Central North Carolina with my hubby of 21 yrs, our 2 dogs and 3 cats. I was raised Pentacostal and was always told that my gifts were evil, so they were suppressed til just a few yrs ago when i finally accepted all of myself. It has been an amazing journey with alot of bumps along the way. But it’s all worth it bc for the 1st time in 42 yrs i feel whole.

I have a HUGE affinity for herbs, I commune with spirits, and my guides. I’m a daughter of Hekate, The Morrigan, and Thor. I will help anyone, usually to my own detriment. But I’m still just gonna do me. If you ask me a question please be prepared for an honest answer. Sometimes brutally honest, as I am blunt. I don’t sugar coat things. Here you will find so many like minded brothers and sisters who will welcome and accept all of you with open arms without condescension. If you have questions all you have to do is ask. We are all here to help each other. You will find people from all walks of life and paths. Again, welcome!!!

7 Likes

Hi @catherine13! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You sound like a very well-rounded witch! Good for you! And you do such important work, that’s so great.

Have you found the Courses yet? They’re a great way to get started here on the site and will lead you to many pretty pages for your book of shadows. LOL!

If you have any questions, ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you better!

4 Likes

HI @catherine13, I’m Siofra_Strega, one of the moderators here in the forum! I’m so happy that you have found your way here. A great place to start is the courses, there is a lot of great information within them & the Spells8 site. Even if it’s something you’ve already come across, a refresher never hurts either :hugs:

We have a lot of witches here in the forum, with a wealth of knowledge & ideas. Everyone here is very friendly & supportive of each other, so please feel free to ask any questions or share something with us too! We love to learn & see how people have grown along their path!

I look forward to chatting with you more! :infinite_roots:

5 Likes

Merry meet @catherine13,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

A friend of mine became a death doula a while back- it sounds like a very emotional but also extremely heartfelt and rewarding role. Thank you for what you do to help others pass peacefully into the beyond :pray::heart:

I’m looking forward to chatting you too, Catherine! :blush: Please make yourself at home here and know that you are always welcome to reach out with questions- anytime you make a new post in the Q&A category, the coven can pop in and offer advice, tips, suggestions, and more.

Hope to talk with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum @catherine13 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I think EOL care is super important and it is often taboo in our society. You are so courageous and kind for taking on that work and I applaud you for it :pray: :sparkles:

I look forward to getting to know you more and seeing you around!

5 Likes

Welcome to the family . :purple_heart::butterfly:

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @catherine13

I’m so pleased to meet you, Catherine, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I love that you help people with end-of-life care :heart: That is a hard job to do, but I think it’s very rewarding. You are an amazing person and I’m so glad you have joined us. Welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.